2Joyful

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

That was really strange. Isnt it illegal to sleep on the job (police in truck) I cant beilive someone would sleep on a chain that looks very uncomfy. The guy sleeping and a derr next to him was funny. Wow how do u fall alseep standing by a phone booth like that? is this real or are people posing just to get published in the news? outside the picture booth that cant be real that person must have been passed out. I dont know what to believe since the medi lies a lot. :laugh::)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

That was really strange. Isnt it illegal to sleep on the job (police in truck) I cant beilive someone would sleep on a chain that looks very uncomfy. The guy sleeping and a derr next to him was funny. Wow how do u fall alseep standing by a phone booth like that? is this real or are people posing just to get published in the news? outside the picture booth that cant be real that person must have been passed out. I dont know what to believe since the medi lies a lot. :laugh::)

a derr? :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Joyful, I've gotta say it.....I'm of the opinion that a few of those people aren't just asleep but rather, ahem!, passed out cold. The girl with her head in the toilet......? :noidea:

Yea I hope she didn't drown. In my younger days I had some nights sleeping next to a toilet. I remember one time waking up with my knee against an electric heater, with a hole burned into my kneecap, thank God those days are over.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Joyful, I've gotta say it.....I'm of the opinion that a few of those people aren't just asleep but rather, ahem!, passed out cold. The girl with her head in the toilet......? :blink:

Yea I hope she didn't drown. In my younger days I had some nights sleeping next to a toilet. I remember one time waking up with my knee against an electric heater, with a hole burned into my kneecap, thank God those days are over.

I am too Oldzimm!! :noidea:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

That was really strange. Isnt it illegal to sleep on the job (police in truck) I cant beilive someone would sleep on a chain that looks very uncomfy. The guy sleeping and a derr next to him was funny. Wow how do u fall alseep standing by a phone booth like that? is this real or are people posing just to get published in the news? outside the picture booth that cant be real that person must have been passed out. I dont know what to believe since the medi lies a lot. :blink::noidea:

Check out my profile pic, yes I was out cold!