Guest agua

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Of these things put them in remembrance,

charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2 Timothy 2:11-14

>>>>>()<<<<<

....Thanks for exposing OSOA, THE LIE THAT TAKES SALVATION FOR GRANTED!....

Dear Brother As You Know, An Unwavering Belief In The Saving And The Holding Power Of Christ Is Not The Sin

Of sin, because they believe not on me; John 16:9

And To Quibble And Nibble At The Simple Childlike Belief Of A Brother

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

Gleefully Calling Trust In The Word Of God

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

A Lie Is Unkind

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. Hebrews 2:9-13

At Best

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:16

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5:19-21

Love, Your Brother Joe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Brother, you are telling me that I have called the Word a lie, which is a lie in it self! It is also judging me. Where did I call the Word of God a lie? What i have called a lie is the interpitations of man concerning the Word of God. I do not believe that people will go to hell for believeing osas, but if these or any who are Christians turn from Christ and go back to the old life and never repent, these will suffer the same fate of the non-believer. This is what I believe and what I see in scripture. I believe that you and steven are my brothers in the Lord and I hope there are no hard feelings. We simply agree to disagree.

e

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

>>>>>()<<<<<

....Brother, you are telling me that I have called the Word a lie....

Oh My!

Please Forgive Me Beloved

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

>>>>>()<<<<<

Jesus Saves

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:5

Men Don't

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Colossians 2:13-14

Point To Jesus

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:13-15

>>>>>()<<<<<

Once

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8

Saved

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Petrer 1:22-23

Always

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Philippians 2:12-15

Stay

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

(Rev 3:5 KJVA) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

(Rev 22:19 KJVA) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Do these scriptures mean a believer can lose salvation?

A year ago I would have said yes, but now I have to say no. I believe the names that are to be blotted out are blotted out on the day of Judgment.

Revelation 20

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

If you'll notice...."Books" are opened, and then the Book of Life is opened. The dead are judged according to what's written in the "Books". From what I understand, the only thing written in the Book of Life is names. ( if I'm wrong, somebody correct me.......gently :101: ) So common sense will tell you that no one will be judged by anything written in the Book of Life. (other than where they're going to spend eternity)

This is probably nothing new, but it's new to me.

Thanks man.This is my thoughts as well.

I also think the Book of Life is an absolute record of our destiny.

This takes place in the second resurrection and will not include those whom have been born again and participate in the first resurrection. When we receive Christ, we have already been judged and Christ paid for our penalty.

The resurrection of the saints and the resurrection to judgment are 2 different events.