• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I wrote this poem a while ago. I just felt the need to share with you all.

You didn't leave me alone my Lord at the side of that road, where promises I've never kept filled my weary soul.

I was lost and lonely trapped in the hell I'd made needing to feel you hold me, needing to feel your grace.

How did you know my Lord? How did you know that I felt defeated that I felt so low?

Did you hear me weeping as I fell to my knees, making more promises that I couldn't keep?

Did you feel my heart rip into two? Half wanting this world, but the other craving you?

Did you see the evil one enfold my life trying to keep me from your precious light?

Pinpoint I guess I am in his view for I felt him through out my life as I felt you. Where I was always assured I was safe in your grace I felt his impression, I felt his hate.

I felt his hand glide over my flesh and I shivered with fear and with regret. For I knew the evil consuming my nights I welcomed unknowingly into my life and yet I was to weak to far gone to turn back. I craved my nightly destructive acts.

He brought it all back the things in my past. The things that you allowed me to forget and all that pain hit me all at once rendering me helpless to his evil thoughts.

I felt abandoned drifting in the sea with no land as far as my eyes could see. My struggle was within, my pain concealed. I couldn't let this world know it had finally broken my will.

Finally I yearned to be a part of this world forgetting for a moment that there was something far more. I wanted to feel just once in my life that I wasn't the black sheep always standing on the side.

But trying to reach this crazy dream I entered into another reality. One not prepared for, one so bizarre that in a moment I was lost.

Trapped in the hell that I willingly made I soon understood that I'd made a big mistake. For life without you was no life at all and I missed our closeness, I missed our talks.

I will never know why you love me my Lord. Why when I wanted this world you let me go allowing me to see it for what it is then welcomed me home free from my sin's.

You didn't leave me alone my Lord at the side of that road where promises I've never kept filled my weary soul.

It took so long to finish this poem. It means a lot to me.

God Bless You

Jacqueline

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

very nice poem :huh: should be included in the Psalms heheh. Keep up the good work Jacqueline using the gift God gave u.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

:huh::P:laugh::huh:

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

Wonderful poem :-)

Kind of depressing but... uplifting at the same time.

Thanks for sharing.

Chazy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

:D :t: :D :t: ;)