IGNORED

WN: Jesus will return by 2050, say 40pc of Americans - London Telegra

WorthyNewsBot

Because 2050 is a date. :rolleyes:

But again, what if the establishment of Israel as a nation is a fulfillment of End Times prophecy? Are the end times upon us or not?

When do you acknowledge the signs of the time to mean we are in the Last Days as mentioned in revelation? Or do you believe we won't know we are in the Tribulation until after it's over?

You see, there's a difference between "day and hour" and "the end of the generation is upon us"

So the fulfillment of end times prophecy is justification to start setting dates? And what if we are in the end times, is there any indication as to the length of those times? Is the Word crystal clear about the timing of Christs return based upon Israel becoming a nation? Without guessing, exactly how long is a generation?

2050 is still a date.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I think you are getting uptight over a minor issue.

One saying they believe the Lord will return within 40 years is not setting a "day or hour".

I think you are getting uptight over a minor issue.

One saying they believe the Lord will return within 40 years is not setting a "day or hour".

I'm not getting uptight, I'm just responding to your post.

2050, yes it's 40 years away but people will remember. And deafcanada made the point of people putting off their repentance because a certain date is mentioned. Granted, it's not a day or hour but some people will look at it and think they still have time. And what happens if and when that date comes and goes? People will mock just they have in the past when dates were given and nothing happened.

It's not a minor issue.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But other people will look at this and realize there is not much time to bring the harvest in.

We must work and pray!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The results were compiled from telephone and online interviews with 1,546 adults in April. The margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points, according to Pew.

According to the Universal Accreditation Board that determines the ransom sample size of a given population, they state that for every 100,000 population, 384 samples need to be taken. With the population of the US at 309,707,000, the sample size should be somewhere close to 1,000,000. What this analysis was is just an opinion analysis, not a factual random sample analysis. That was the first thing I noticed when I read the article. They didn't get enough information to do a proper analysis.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Good grief!

What does it matter?

I like the 15th September 2067 at 11.00 am.

See how fruitless guessing dates actually is?

Wait, he is coming. Thats all we need to know. And until then, just Love and Obey Him.

Thats all he requires of us.