• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear shadow,

Thank you for your reply.  If you don't mind, I'll try to at sometime, post some of the Scriptures I am interested in, in particular.  Then maybe someone will have some ideas of what these Scriptures are saying about Judah and Israel.  

I'll try to later today if I can.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Welcome to the thread shadow2b

. . . . why the kjv is best, in the kjv the word is [POWERS] as in more than one POWER... the

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, here goes,

And please take this post with the understanding that I am not very versed in the lineage or theology pertaining to Judah and Israel.  But......it seems to me.....as I have been reading lately    :???:  that Judah is seemingly like America, in that it symbolizes the American Christian somewhat, only in terms of prophecy.  Here are the Scriptures that got my attention specifically, and these are not from any kind of word study, they're just Scriptures that have jumped out at me as I have read different Books, not looking for anything, just comsuming the Word.  Anyway here they are:  

The first symbolism is with the actual Judah in Genesis.  His symbolism within the brothers.

Genesis 44:16  And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord's servants, BOTH WE and he also with whom the cup is found. (emphasis mine)

Jeremiah 33:24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

Judah (uncircumcised?) what does that mean?

Jeremiah 9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.  

Ok, why no mention in the end of the following vs. of Judah?  Why only Israel, yet obviously it is addressing both.  I think because it has already been revealed to Judah.

Jeremiah 31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. 28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. 29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. 30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge. 31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

These are just a few, to start with.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Well I have to say that the conversation thread on this board has been informative in many areas.  Of course we have Eph-777 who cannot tie two strings together let alone Scripture being the conversely typical little sarcastic imp he/she has always shown to be.  Don't worry though Eph, I believe I did see ONE poster being a fan to your sarcastic stupidity!

Dimension:

Interesting posts but, I copied them out for indepth study as I did see some problems based upon my own research but, pretty good analogies none the less. :thumb:

blindseeker:

Most interesting and I am interested in a deeper analogy and how you were led to your conclusions.

To whoever that was that posted about Freemasons:

I cannot believe that in this day and age you can be so blind as to even call them "psuedo-christian".  I grant you that many Christian men have joined that organization blindly not discerning spiritually their cause and beginnings.  Enough witness has come from 30* degree masons who have left that org after Truely coming to Christ, that they are in league with satan, worship satan and, generally keep that hidden from the "lower" degree masons.  But, in general, their testimonies always show that had they been spiritually discerning upfront, they would have realized that by NOT allowing Jesus name within their doors or on any printed articles, they are antichrist.

I will be back later with some "news flashes" about "come out of her" system which will show what the Lord has showed me about this abominable country's financial system and current religious (Christian worship) system.

Guest leejosepho

RCruise:

Please withhold comments such as you have above made to another poster on this board.  That was ugly, and if George sees it ...

However, that kind of thing can (at least in my experience-based opinion) lead to "good" ... in that it is part of what finally persuaded me to altogether leave "this abominable country's ... current religious (Christian worship) system" you have mentioned.

Blessings to you!

Guest leejosepho

Actually, I was attempting to remind RCruise as to what is in at least some circles considered acceptable behaviour regardless of what anyone else might have said or done, then I quoted his abomination statement while sharing my overall weariness of "poor fruit behaviour" as one reason for leaving religion altogether.

In any case, I apologize to all for going off-subject.