nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, well FACTS demostrate otherwise. The timeline of his salvation compared with his service for the Israelis show that He was a believer long, long before he became a public figure.

You misunderstood me a bit. I don't doubt (or judge) his salvation, nor that he did something for Israeli Security. I think that he promotes himself too highly, and its entirely unbelievable for me to accept everything he says as truth. He is building all these stories in a vacuum in which he knows nobody can (or will) break protocols to unravel the real truth. But if you want to believe that the Shin Bet put aside their agenda's and worked for him (or any other outrageous claim he makes) then you are exactly the audience he is trying to reach.

Just to clarify...its been reported that he was dismissed by the Shin Bet over financial matters.
So what?? Why is that relevant??

Because there is a big difference in reporting and implying that "he left" the service on his own...and the truth that he was dismissed because he did something shady. He and Mosab did something that got him dismissed from the service...and now he shows up to be the lone man to verify the story. It just gives me pause....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm....why is it not? He could have been stealing money, involved in corruption, overspending - anything. So it is relevant to his character if it is true. But this is the Israel secret service we are talking about and their track history hardly leads one to have confidence in them telling the truth, it is not what they do, for obvious reasons.

Israeli security is actually pretty silent on the matter... Captain Loai ("G") speaks of his dismissal himself and has said it was probably justified. He said, ""Something in my acquaintanceship with Mosab diverted me from the path I had chosen." You can't blame that on Israeli security misinformation tactics...thats from the man himself.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

i deleted some posts and some posts that quoted other posts. Please, be civil people, and remember our ToS Thank you. :whistling:

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

Guest shiloh357
Gonen Ben-Yitzchak, who left the service four years ago

Personally, I think Mosab is a self-promoting genius...and this entire deportation issue sounds like more of the same from him.

Yeah, well FACTS demostrate otherwise. The timeline of his salvation compared with his service for the Israelis show that He was a believer long, long before he became a public figure.

Just to clarify...its been reported that he was dismissed by the Shin Bet over financial matters.
So what?? Why is that relevant??

Umm....why is it not? He could have been stealing money, involved in corruption, overspending - anything. So it is relevant to his character if it is true. But this is the Israel secret service we are talking about and their track history hardly leads one to have confidence in them telling the truth, it is not what they do, for obvious reasons.

The guy is trying to help his colleague to keep from getting deported back to a Muslim territory where he will be killed by Hamas. The fact that he did a bad thing, made a bad finanical track record is not relevant to that issue. He is not running for office. It was brought up as a smear tactic because Axxman has some idea that a fellow Christian is trying to promote himself, when any examination of the facts tell us otherwise.

Mousab tells us the truth about Islam (as do other ex-Muslims) and that is an annoyance for those who have a crush on Islam and want to defend the mythology of "the religion of peace."

Guest shiloh357

Would you please supply your source?

lol...are you calling me a liar??

my source

the source of my source

I am not surprised. Haaretz, is the most leftist, liberal, anti-Israel sector of the Israeli media. You might as well have cited Al-Jazeera or the BBC.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Would you please supply your source?

lol...are you calling me a liar??

my source

the source of my source

Wanting to know where you got your information from is not calling you a liar. :thumbsup:

The guy is trying to help his colleague to keep from getting deported back to a Muslim territory where he will be killed by Hamas. The fact that he did a bad thing, made a bad finanical track record is not relevant to that issue. He is not running for office. It was brought up as a smear tactic because Axxman has some idea that a fellow Christian is trying to promote himself, when any examination of the facts tell us otherwise.

Mousab tells us the truth about Islam (as do other ex-Muslims) and that is an annoyance for those who have a crush on Islam and want to defend the mythology of "the religion of peace."

Watch your tone, there is NO reason to attack me!

I do not wish Mosab to be deported...in fact, I don't think there is a chance he will be. I think this is just another story he is concocting that is unverifiable and full of sensational half-truths. It'll prolly sell a few books even. I guarantee that if this man (Capt. Loai) was trying to vouch for Obama and he had shady financial dealings that had him removed from his position in the gov't...people here wouldn't let it go about how relevant his record was. By all accounts, Mosab did good work for Israel, and is considered by many to be a brave man. I have no problem with that so I'm not sure why you should want to attack me.

Whether or not Mosab knows anything about Islam...or what he speaks on that issue..isn't the point of this thread.

All I did was correctly point out that the man didn't voluntarily leave his position...he was dismissed. Sorry if the facts ruffle some feathers... :thumbsup:

I am not surprised. Haaretz, is the most leftist, liberal, anti-Israel sector of the Israeli media. You might as well have cited Al-Jazeera or the BBC.

LOL! Yes, they are all of that...until they write something that people around here agree with. Haaretz is quoted fairly often around these parts by people...when it suits them...

..and it should be pointed out that he chose to do the interview with Haaretz and was quoted discussing his dismissal.

Wanting to know where you got your information from is not calling you a liar. :thumbsup:

Oh geesh! It was said in jest...thus the "lol" at the start. Actually, I thought I put a " :emot-hug: " in there too... I musta missed it.

I ain't hatin' on nobody!