• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Should we be taking time to go out in the streets and spreaing the Gospel of Christ to all we meet? If so is it only for some to do or for all of us to do? Do we desire to see others saved? Do we desire to walk in Christs Likeness?

Let us use Christ as our example.

Mat 4:17

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mat 11:1  And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.

Mat 13:1  The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.

Mat 13:2  And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

Mat 13:3  And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

Mat 13:4  And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

Mat 13:5  Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

Mat 13:6  And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

Mat 13:7  And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

Mat 13:8  But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

Mat 13:9  Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat 15:21  Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

Mar 6:34  And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.

Again we see much traveling and desire to see the Gospel Spread. We should not concern ourselves with those that will mock and ridicule us. Continue planting the seeds of Christ everywhere you go.

There is alot more Scripture to support this, i htink those I have supplied will suffice for now.

God Bless,

Dave

God Bless,

Dave

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  706
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

My church does this. But we are The Salvation Army and are known to do this for the most part. Now though, you sometimes have to worry about permits and stuff, but we still do it, not as much as before. We bring someo fo our brass band, we sing songs and then we use our bass drum or a bench as a kneeling altar and pray with and talk to people. It is an amazing experience. It is awkward at first but people are very open to those who are willing to be real and not just stand on a soap box and condemn them to hell.

I believe we should be out there, Jesus never called us to be comfortabel or loved, but he did call us to Love and to comfort. hmmmmmmm

good thread!

Ok keep getting drawn back to these.

Mar 1:38  And he said unto them, Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth.

Luk 10:3  Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Joh 1:43  The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

Just a few more.

God Bless,

Dave

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Absolutely, I have heard it said like this,

True story:

A fireman appeared on the seen where a family was caught inside of a burning building. The fireman stayed in the fire truck and listened to a C.D. while a child inside burned to death. His excuse was that He had purchased a very expensive C.D. player for the fire chief and was simply trying it out.

He was not a firefighter, He was an imposter!.. pretending to be a fireman, He enjoyed the title and the clout but when duty called He proved to be an imposter.

There are many church members that pretend to be Christians but when duty calls they refuse to go out...... imposters!

We can't just sit back and not evangelize. Ray Comfort is one of my favorite evangelists (because He takes the message to the streets and teaches others how to do it too.) He said once, "The Church likes the word evangelism about as much as the sinner likes the word righteousness."

visit way of the master.com You will enjoy it!

great post!! :t2:

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

Absolutely, I have heard it said like this,

True story:

A fireman appeared on the seen where a family was caught inside of a burning building. The fireman stayed in the fire truck and listened to a C.D. while a child inside burned to death. His excuse was that He had purchased a very expensive C.D. player for the fire chief and was simply trying it out.

He was not a firefighter, He was an imposter!.. pretending to be a fireman, He enjoyed the title and the clout but when duty called He proved to be an imposter.

There are many church members that pretend to be Christians but when duty calls they refuse to go out...... imposters!

We can't just sit back and not evangelize. Ray Comfort is one of my favorite evangelists (because He takes the message to the streets and teaches others how to do it too.) He said once, "The Church likes the word evangelism about as much as the sinner likes the word righteousness."

visit way of the master.com You will enjoy it!

great post!! :t2:

Actually it was watching Ray and Kirk doing just this, and it really peaked my curiosity as to what we should be doing. So i started searching the scriptures for this. The Gospel is full of it, Christ's life was centered on spreading the gospel through out all the cities and towns.

God Bless,

Dave

No doubt brother,

I can tell you that it stirred my fire to witness daily

by using "the good person test".

And handing out gospel tracts. Their gospel tracts are the

best in the world! Seriously! visit living waters. com if you want to

order some.

Sinner2Saint knows alot about thier ministry

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I love to watch the way of the Master as well. It has taught me some very useful techiniques for witnessing that are really easy to use and tend not to be threatening.

I love to watch the way of the Master as well. It has taught me some very useful techiniques for witnessing that are really easy to use and tend not to be threatening.

Right on, I wish i lived close to Texas I would love to attend there seminar that is coming up.

God Bless,

Dave

KMB

I agree, in fact I used there material in a recent witnessing workshop that I held right here in the church. I even ordered 5000 tracts for the congregation to hand out. Some have gotten excited as well and ordered the evidence bibel and the shcool of Biblical evangelism. These things are absolutely great!