• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1986

Amaan you are saved through your love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Know that you are beautiful and treasured in His eyes.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68

Dear child, there is nothing wrong with you, you have been dealt a bad hand. You are inferior to no one! *offers a virtual hand since she cannot offer her real one* come here :emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug: I give you my biggest squeezing hug (they're super special hugs in my family) and I hope you feel better someday! I will be here for you with a virtual hug whenever you need one!

~Peace out

Beka

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  47

Amaan you are saved through your love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Know that you are beautiful and treasured in His eyes.

Yes. Although I have been struggling with something called "Predestination". I don't believe it anymore.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Yes. Although I have been struggling with something called "Predestination". I don't believe it anymore.

Don't sweat the big stuff. Predestination is a field that many scholars have grappled with for centuries.

Just know that Jesus loves you, and you are His. He saved you, and you live under His grace. Just stick with that fact right now.

This too will pass.

Blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus... Roman 8:1

Who is the one who would condemn you Amaan? Not God because he justified you.

Not Jesus because he died for you and ever liveth to my intercession for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I sometimes wonder what makes the differance between someone who is a theif and someone that would'nt steal a penny.

Whats the difference between someone who is an adulterer and someone that is faithful.

The differance between someone promiscuous or immoral and someone that is virtuous.

No temptation has overtaken you that is unusual for human beings. But God is faithful, and he will not allow you to be tempted beyond your strength. Instead, along with the temptation he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to endure it. 1Co 10:13

What about someone that has a homosexual tendancy.

Everyone of the above is a temptation that is brought on by any number of devious and sometimes horrible ways that Satan my chose to influence us.

Its whether we give into the temptation or not that makes the differance

All temptation is designed to somehow or another draw us away from God, whether by giving into it or becoming doubtful of our worthiness when we even consider it.

It could very well be that the evil that was perpetrated on you is doing that, especially if that was your first sexual experience or one that has had a major influence in your life. It may not be what you would have wanted, but nevertheless it is there.

I agree that somehow you have to put it in the past, you'll never forget it (and maybe you shouldn't), but its influence can be minimized.

I believe in looking to resolve this with God you are on the right track and I believe that the other posters have been giving you some very good direction on exactly how our loving God feels about you.

One thing you will get out of this is a very deep empathy for people you will meet in your life that will go through this same thing that you are now. That may be a reason not to forget it or a way to channel the experience into something positive.

I love what 1Co 10:13 says, it gives me hope and a sense of security that Christ, my leader, is watching after me.

God loves you and will give you the strength and direction.

Talk to Him and look for the way out that He provides.

Because he himself (Jesus) suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. (my referance)Heb 2:18

Often it isn't easy, but like lifting weights, the harder they are to lift, the stronger you get.

Eventually, in trusting Him, together you will work your way through this.

blessings,

mike2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  47

Thank you all for your deep concern for me.