WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,405
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

President Obama and congressional Democrats are blaming their trillion-dollar budget deficits on the Bush tax cuts of 2001 and 2003. Letting these tax cuts expire is their answer. Yet the data flatly contradict this "tax cuts caused the deficits" narrative.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/online-wsj-com-article-SB10001424052748704738404575347302831199046-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Raising taxes in a recession is lunacy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1947

Raising taxes in a recession is lunacy.

Well if this is allowed to be done then the Lord wants it to be done. We must all remember that God is in control of all things. He knows what is going to happen a long time before it even does happen. He knoew the ending before the beginning. Who are we to think other wize? Does the pot tell the potter what to do? I think not.

If this should not be done then the Lord God will find a way to stop it from being done. Either he will put someone in the right place to stop it or it will change the minds of those that are going to do this thing and if you think he cannot do these things you are not believeing in the God almighty. The one true God.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well if this is allowed to be done then the Lord wants it to be done.

I'd be careful with that.

Would you say that the Supreme Court legalized abortion because the Lord wanted it to be done?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

SO they expect us to believe that cutting our taxes a bit (certainly not all of our taxes) is the problem, and not their spending? They really do think we are stoopid!! Until they stop spending we will ALWAYS be in debt...no matter how much they tax us. If the American citizens, by some miracle, could pay off the deficit today and bring us all the way to $0.00....we would be $3-4 billion in debt by tomorrow...and so on, and so on, and so on. Because they NEVER stop spending!!! The only way to effectively lower the deficit is to stop spending more than you are bringing in.

Also, there is a big difference between the Lord "wanting" something to be done...and the Lord allowing it to be done. I do not believe that the Lord wants the suffering and oppression of people that Obama's policies are sure to bring...but He would allow it.

Taxes

Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.

Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways. Haggai 1:5-7

The Takers

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:5

And The Believers

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

And Death

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalms 23

Praise The Name Of Jesus

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:55-58

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

It is allways blamed on the previous for the mess that was 'inherited'. Yet the ones who are responsable is each one of us that refuse to get involved to give a different message. The few times in which we do take action then we are called irresponsables or a minority.

Blessings