• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  234
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/16/1978

"Loving Muslims Through Prayer"

This is an Affirmation from a Global Network of Christians who love Muslims and many who live and serve among them. We affirm nine biblical guidelines that can enable Jesus' followers to serve as his representatives in relationship with Muslims of every persuasion.

1. Be Faithful to God's Truth: Pray for Christians, when they relate to Muslims to do it on the basis of the core convictions of Christian faith, not by hiding or diminishing them. (Mt. 22:37, 39; 28:20, Micah 6:8)

2. Christ-Centered in Interaction: Ask that they will unashamedly present Jesus, the Essence of the gospel (1 Cor.2:2) and that they do not confuse the good news with Christianity, patriotism, culture or our civilisation.

3. Our Words and Witness: Pray that their words and witness will be in line with Scripture, containing no overstatement, exaggeration or words taken out of context (Matt.12:36, Ex.20:16, Matt.7:12, Matt.22:39).

4. Wisdom in our Words and Witness: Above all, ask that Christians will share their faith wisely, but not hesitate in making the best of every opportunity (Col.4:5, James 3:17-18).

See the website for the rest... http://www.30-days.net/muslims/featured/grace-and-truth/

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

"Loving Muslims Through Prayer"

This is an Affirmation from a Global Network of Christians who love Muslims and many who live and serve among them. We affirm nine biblical guidelines that can enable Jesus' followers to serve as his representatives in relationship with Muslims of every persuasion.

1. Be Faithful to God's Truth: Pray for Christians, when they relate to Muslims to do it on the basis of the core convictions of Christian faith, not by hiding or diminishing them. (Mt. 22:37, 39; 28:20, Micah 6:8)

2. Christ-Centered in Interaction: Ask that they will unashamedly present Jesus, the Essence of the gospel (1 Cor.2:2) and that they do not confuse the good news with Christianity, patriotism, culture or our civilisation.

3. Our Words and Witness: Pray that their words and witness will be in line with Scripture, containing no overstatement, exaggeration or words taken out of context (Matt.12:36, Ex.20:16, Matt.7:12, Matt.22:39).

4. Wisdom in our Words and Witness: Above all, ask that Christians will share their faith wisely, but not hesitate in making the best of every opportunity (Col.4:5, James 3:17-18).

See the website for the rest... http://www.30-days.net/muslims/featured/grace-and-truth/

Thank you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

I can't even begin to tell you what an encouragement you are to me! :emot-hug:

thank you......

:emot-pray:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Many Muslims actually come to Christ during Ramadan. We have heard reports of jesus appearing to Muslims and revealing Himself to them during their fast.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

Thank you for sharing.

It is so true. My uncle is a muslim since birth, and he is that kind of person, that no matter what you say will deter him from his belief. Something awesome happened on Sunday, my hubby and I went to him as he is ill. We always show him love no matter what happened. He talked to us and asked us to pray for him. We said we would, But he persisted we need to pray for him, like now. He stood up with us and closed his eyes as my hubby prayed. He thank us and said we need to continue praying for him. He even said when he is better he would like to visit us one day in our worship service. Now if you knew what type of person my uncle was, this would have knocked your socks of your feet. Loving one another makes a big difference. And more if we love our muslim, tamil, nostic, budust, ect brothers & sisters. Just love them and GOD will do the rest.