MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I can't believe we have sunk this low....it appears that nothing is too down and dirty in American politics these days. This was a state representative but he is a symptom of the disease that has invaded the fiber of this country. The cure is obvious. Pink slips en masse. :huh:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/12/new-hampshire-democrat-apologizes-palin-death-wish/

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly comments like this hardly shock me anymore, and thats sad!

Sadder yet, think about it, they mean it.... :blink: When they let that stuff slip, we see what they really think. But its usually passed off as "out of context"

z

I don't really keep up on politics, I find it boring and two-faced, but when I hear comments like the one about Palin, it tells me she's doing something right.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Liberals say the things they do, because they know they can get away with saying the things they do. They have the mainstream media, the late night talk shows, Hollywood, Oprah, the View, etc. to make excuses for them.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I don't really keep up on politics, I find it boring and two-faced, but when I hear comments like the one about Palin, it tells me she's doing something right.

It tells me that whoever made these comments is doing something terribly wrong .... It demonstrates more clearly that there are morons on all sides...

It tells me that whoever made these comments is doing something terribly wrong .... It demonstrates more clearly that there are morons on all sides...

Which is why I tend to stay away from politics.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Which is why I tend to stay away from politics.

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I can't tell you the number of times I have heard people say they wished Obama dead? When Bush was President, there were liberals wishing him dead, and in one case, a movie was made of the supposed murder of Bush. Liberals were defending it under the guise of free speech. I am not at all surprised by these comments, except for the fact it came from a government official that should have known better? Most of the time, they come from members of blogs or the members of the media. People have the right to free speech, and I would in no wise try to prohibit this kind of hate speech, but I don't think it does anything for the cause of the right or the left? :noidea:

You're absolutely right, Butero. Political differences or ideological differences are okay to air, it's okay to rant about how bad you think someone is but wishing them dead? I don't care who it is or what they stand for; that's just disgusting. And God is watching.