• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  658
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/01/1965

I don't think it matters what a building looks like. The church is the body of believers. What matters should be our walk and growth in the Lord Jesus and serving Him daily.

Yukon :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Amen Yukon and good posts tsth ;)

All praise The Ancient of Days

Guest idied2

Isa 66:1

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Ac 7:49

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

1Co 6:19

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Joh 2:21

But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

This is the house that you can build for HIM. YOU. Fore there is a place prepared for everything else.

1 Corinthians

3:13

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

3:14

If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

3:15

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

3:16

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

3:17

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

And He is the Stone that the builders rejected.................because they chose their own manmade ones! I have seen it manifested in the physical world of the church as well.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 2 weeks later...

Psalms 63

63:1

A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water.

63:2

So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory.

63:3

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.

63:4

Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.

63:5

My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

63:6

When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches.

63:7

Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

63:8

My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me.

63:9

But those who seek my life, to destroy it, Shall go into the lower parts of the earth.

63:10

They shall fall by the sword; They shall be a portion for jackals.

63:11

But the king shall rejoice in God; Everyone who swears by Him shall glory; But the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you Idied2 for posting that. It spoke greatly to my soul and gave me comfort.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 4 weeks later...
Guest idied2

This is one of my favorite songs.

LORD prepare me to be a sanctuary

Pure and Holy Tried and true

With thanksgiving

I'll be a living

Sanctuary for you.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hear my 12 year old daughter's voice softly and sweetly singing this song. She loves it, and sings it often. That is what I hear now Idied2.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

We are the Temples made without hands! Thats why we can and should have church or (communion) with Him always! Set your thoughts on things above, on Him, take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ!

And where it says (where two or three are gathered together in my name I'm in the Midst of them), even a man alone in a Jail cell can have communion with Christ! Yes it's better if tou have atleast two communing together to have church or fellowship; but even alone you are never alone! Christ considered the Father and the Spirit witnesses also! Remeber three bare witness in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Spirit,(1 John;5:7),and although these three are one they commune with your spirit, so that you are never alone! The word even goes so far as to say that even though you need fellowship, you also can grow even when isolated! in (1 John;2:27-29) Amp.

1 John; 2:

27, But as for you, the anointing (the sacred appointment, the unction) which you received from Him abides [[1] permanently] in you; [so] then you have no need that anyone should instruct you. But just as His anointing teaches you concerning everything and is true and is no falsehood, so you must abide in (live in, never depart from) Him [being [2] rooted in Him, knit to Him], just as [His anointing] has taught you [to do].

28, And now, little children, abide (live, remain [3] permanently) in Him, so that when He is made visible, we may have and enjoy perfect confidence (boldness, assurance) and not be ashamed and shrink from Him at His coming.

29, If you know (perceive and are sure) that He [Christ] is [absolutely] righteous [conforming to the Father's will in purpose, thought, and action], you may also know (be sure) that everyone who does righteously [and is therefore in like manner conformed to the divine will] is born (begotten) of Him [[4] God].

This is also why house churches are better, because it was supposed to be people of one body helping people , not building empires of stone , with powerful leaders!

Gifts and offerings are to be used so that no one is lacking in the body, this is the new testiment way, not tithing to some storehouse, supporting the preists who couldn't work!

The Pastors love to quote the old testiment when it brings them profit! But this is also a differant study; lets not get side tracked here; please!! So many have been brainwashed that they can't get from God unless their pastors personal storehouse isn't filled so God Can bless you!

Also the land was supposed to get a rest from cultivatining every seven years, on the sixth year they were supposed to store double so the land could rest, and it woul then be able to produce again.

In the O.T. law the Sabbath rest was also so the people could rest and not become weary as the Land; but they made it into more and more ritual, and by works.

Christs explains to us by Paul in Hebrews that Christ Living in us is that Sabbath rest from our own works that we are enter into! Even saying that while Christ was still Alive, the rest had not been provided, but by His death and life through us, we can now enter that Sabbath rest (Every Day), from vain works of the flesh, or traditions!

People argue about worshiping on Saturday( which Sabbath means) or Sunday (ressurection day),(but it might have happened the night before, since the women got there first thing and He was gone); but those that have entered into His rest, worship Him everyday, in Spirit and truth! Yes we are not to avoid gathering together as often as possible, but this is out of eagerness, not tradition!

I hope this adds some new perspective, thats the working of the body, not one man ,but many parts ! But thats a differant thread!

Agape; Ephraim.

Edited by shammah