rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I also believe the greatest future threat is the Arabs developing an inventory of deliverable nukes. It also appears this will be accomplished in the next few years. Hope you are all looking up, with one hand to your ear. There are two blast that are about to be heard. The blast of the last trump, and the blast of a nuclear device set off by the Arab forces hell-bent on the destruction of Israel and any who support her. Peace, not yet, but HE is coming soon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks for that post wordsower,

You are a welcome friend!!! I believe that old saying is true, "There is stength in numbers". May we ever continue to watch and wait together, not for our glory, but for the glory of our heavenly Father and His righteous Son.

We are getting so close now, I can feel it in my bones. Keep lookin' up!!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

rollinTHUNDER

I have had the same theory as you that 2000 year anniversary after the resurrection would be a significant day, Then again it might be 2000 years after the Messiah was lifted to heaven? I tried to convert the 365.25 day years to 360 but I started from 33 BC anyway the problem is that the current calendar has not been active since the time of his resurrection so you cannot simply convert 1970 x 365.25 to biblical years. Also when the calendar was changed I think 10 days where added or taken away from time. Have you thought or has this discrepancy been revealed to you? It says that no one will know the Day of his coming, but it also says that the wise ones will know the times

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hi thunder

"I wasn't trying to pinpoint the exact day, which I believe it is impossible to know anyway. And secondly, I didn't want others trying to figure it out either. "

I see your point. But if you know the date of his resurrection and if you know the number of years (biblical) that have passed since then, than you can work out the date of the 2000 anniversary of his resurrection. This is why in my post I alluded to

"Then again it might be 2000 years after the Messiah was lifted to heaven?"

My thinking goes if someone actually thought out the true date of the 2000th anniversary of the resurrection of our Messiah than that date would not be the date of the second coming. Because the bibles says no one will know the date. With this in mind I looked for a significant happening that cannot be accurately dated and that is the Ascension of Our Messiah. So if you think you can work out the 2000th anniversary of the resurrection I say go for it. As long as you do not state or believe that it is the date of the second coming then it is not sin to do so. Do you understand what I am getting at? I certainly would love to know the date of the 2000th anniversary of our Messiahs resurrection.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Hi everyone!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

That's too wild Lorie!

The Jerusalem Post reports:

Thunder, Lorie,

Can I get some input on the Isaiah 11 thoughts?  You are free to tell me I'm nuts, I dunno, it just struck me that way.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Hi wordsower!~         Let me just start with saying, my input doesn't mean that I am correct, by anymeans.  I am sooo cautious about what I share unless I am beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lord wants me to.  

I am not sure about the Isaiah 11 thing.  I am not saying that I am not sure if I agree, I am saying I just really don't know.  What you are saying is absolutely true and lines up with the word, in that, the times of the gentiles being fulfilled is in current progress according to the "signs of the times."  The description of America also seems to match quite well.  I just don't think that America is included in prophecy so much.  I believe that Isreal is God's chosen people and prophecy centers around her.  I also believe that America may not be the "world power" that it has been ....otherwise there may be a clearer word on America.  That is why, in part, I believe things will get much worse for us (along with Isreal...as long as we support her) before the rapture actually occurs.  I believe we will begin to really see the hand of God move on behalf of believers before the rapture happens.  I believe there will be a large outpouring of the Holy Spirit as a last great attempt to reach the lost....this may happen after a crisis of some kind even greater than 9-11 and maybe economically as well.  I think Americans have had it so good for so long and God will not allow us to go on "playing God" and taking credit for all of the blessings bestowed upon this country.  I don't know.....this is just the "gut-feeling" (for lack of a better word) I have.  It's not...thus sayeth the Lord or anything....it's just that....I don't know....the Holy Spirit inside of me senses "the morning star rising"  You know?   Do I sound like a Jesus Freak gone over the edge

:exclaimation:  :D ???? hee hee :P  That's okay~ I am excited about the events to come!!!!!!!!!   Our God is an AWESOME God!!!!!! :king:  :D   @His feet~ Lorie

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello all

We must be very careful about dreams.

I have had dreams about great meteorite showers causing great destruction to our world. I have had dreams about mountains ranges splitting and erupting a great eruption of lava. BUT they are only my dreams; did they come from my own imagination? Or from somewhere else?.   :exclaimation: Be very fearful to call your dreams messages or visions from The Ancient Of Days. They may not be.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days