OrangeNeck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Have you ever noticed that the Government expects us to vote for Judges that we know absolutely nothing about?? They don't even have to declare if they are Democrat/Republican/or Independant. Has anyone noticed lately, that these judges decisions are getting worse and worse?? It kind of makes me wonder who is behind them and what their agenda is.

I for one have had quite enough. So since they are allowed to conceal what they stand for, I have decided to vote against retaining every single current Judge who thinks we are stupid enough to vote for the unknown. I say throw them all out, and let the new ones take notice : that the very same thing will happen to them the next time around if they choose to keep us in the dark. We as christians should not be led this way, because we are children of the light. Enough of the blind leading the blind. We are not blind, so it is high time we start banning together, that is unless we don't mind being led like sheep to the slaughter.

I believe the Lord gave me this idea, so I'm posting it on all Forums that I know of.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

You Go Thunder!!!!!!  I support that all the way!  And yes!!!  I've noticed as well!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

The Lord Bless you!!!!!  Your sister in Christ~ Lorie

I just got home from work and my wife told me that Jay Seculo's office called, from the American Center for Law and Justice. She said that the woman that she talked to basicly told her that we need to get rid of these Judges, because if they are making poor judgments on petty things, there's no telling what they could mess up. I thought that was pretty weird, because I just threw this thread together really quick last night, rushing to get ready for work. I posted it on every forum I knew of, and I didn't even have time to tell my wife about it until this morning. Actually though, I think we are being had. I sense very strongly in my spirit that the globalists, New World Order guys are behind this last ditch effort of corruption, if that makes any sense. Folks, it's a battle to take our rights away from us, and to bring this economy down at the same time, which will happen anyway when God takes us out of here. But I just can't stand by and watch them do it, but it may already be too late. Too many people died for the freedoms we now take for granted, and America is already falling back to sleep.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43

Here's something on Jay Seculo's folks

Worshipping Caesar by Joel Miller

Posted: November 5, 2002

1:00 a.m. Eastern

Thanks Orangeneck,

That is a good article, and it looks to be right on target too. This is part of the New World Order's plan. The American Civil Liberties Union, along with Planned Parenthood just to name a couple are enemies of the christians in the U.S. and to the American dream itself as well. There objective, very simple: to get us to cut our own throats, but the sad part is that it is working out just exactly as they planned it. I guess money really does talk, because that's where it all started. Man am I glad the Bridegroom will soon be on His way!! But my heart goes out to the ones who will not be prepared, and I love this land as well!! Snatch everyone you can from the fire to come, before it's too late.

Guest C.D. Light

Rollin--I hate to sound pessimistic, but I really do think our tyrannical government has already gotten too far out of hand.  Its harder to retrieve something, once its been handed over or slyly stolen from us.  Im afraid such is now the case.

I am inclined to believe that that is the very thing people are to come to the realization of, that we are in an insurmountable situation, and that should bring people to see that Jesus is the ONLY answer.

Just as in many individual cases of salvation, the person was often "brought to their  knees" and it was then that they saw Jesus as the only answer in their private lives.

I often view it as being corraled or cornered, or having our backs to the wall,  forcing us to  "C.D.Light". Horses or cattle will run and keep running and will only stop running,when they realize they have no other place to go, but to the "corral".

I think this is the effect it is intended to have on the People.

If that is the case, then our freedoms will continue to be usurped.  I know in my own life, tho I am saved, I feel the narrowing squeeze into a "corner" --it is that corner, the end of the line, when our Lord will take us out of here.

CD

Rollin--I hate to sound pessimistic, but I really do think our tyrannical government has already gotten too far out of hand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  383
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

With a Republican Senate and House now, many many good judges will be put on the bench.  Consrvative right-wing Christian judges and there isn't a thing the democrats can do about it.

No more battles over gay marriage, groundwork for banning abortion will be laid, gun rights strengthened, and no more ACLU lawsuits banning the 10 commandments.

What has happened in office HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN AMERICA.  This was truly and act of God.

For everyone who has prayed to God to help save America, this is your prayer answered.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  49

If everyone could just encourage their co-workers, friends, and family members to vote for good and honest politicans, maybe we could make an even bigger difference in the next election. We all could start today to try to get more people to register to vote, and show them the political party that is best for America. Does anyone else agree?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

AGREED!