• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

shilohsfoal -

The way you speak and describe things sounds as if you hate Israel.

Actually, the way you speak to us sounds as if you hate us, too.

:blink:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

You seem to have a problem Joe.

You dont know who srael is and who gathers Israel.

Joe.Dont you know it is Jesus that gathers Israel into his own land?

Just because the Israeli goverment claims to be God's Israel doesnt mean it is.Were you decieved as well?

MT 8;11-12

And I say to you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The people you are claiing to be gatherd will be cast out when God's Israel is gatherd into his own land by my Lord Jesus.

Jesus is the seed of Abraham .Not those antichrist jews that kill christians.How were you decieved?

Gal 3;16

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The promised land is promised to Jesus .Not to the beast that it shall be taken from.

You need to realize that the people in Christ are the heirs of the promised land.=the saints.

It will be taken away from the beast and given to Israel when Jesus returns.

Daniel 7;27

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

As of now the beast controlls that lkingdom.This beast

Daniel 7;25

And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Or are you claiming Jesus has come and the beast defeated and the promised land has already been given to those saints in Christ?

What do you say to the prophecies that when He returns He will be gathering Judah and Israel back into the land? That when Gog is ready to attack that He comes splits the mountain in two providing a safe place where they can run to and where He brings Israel back to the land and joins the two houses back together again? And what of the covenant? it is made to Judah and Israel, to all who confess His name and walk in His ways? So far you have not provided enough scriptural evidence to show that Israel is the beast, you have ignored others scriptures and insist you know the truth only. It is your interpretation of scriptures you are giving here, we are told straight out that no scripture is for any one interpretation nor would God give all truth to one servant to come and lord it over other servants. Thats a kinda puffed pride kinda thing you have going on.

Its not my faught you can not understand the prophecies concerning the beast.You have chosen to believe your teachers and ignore the scriptures.

If ypu want to know what I have to say about Gog coming against Israel I can quote the scripture for you.

Rev 20;7-9

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

As you can see from scripture,Gog comes upon the mountains of Israel 1000 years after the saints have inherited the promised land.

That would be 1000 years after the beast is destroyed and his kingdom given to the saints in

Daniel 7;27

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Daniel 7;24-27 should be enough evidence for you to know the exact location of this kingdom .

The only way anyone can claim this kingdom is in Rome Italy,they would have to say that is the kingdom promised to the seed of Abraham when they know full well it is not.

Well if I had ever tried to put Rome into being the beast you might have a point, problem is you don't read much of what people post or you would know that I had not. Scriptures and the Spirit is what leads us to the truth, not men and please keep your accusations to yourself you may just expose your own teachers, think you are the only one to come and claim the truth? I don't play dueling scriptures its just so unedifying and each person can insist their take on scriptures is the correct one. You refuse to answer questions without a snide comment also, what a wonderful godly attitude to have. When are you going to learn you do not have the answers to the prophecies? Will you ever be able to have a converstation with others without trying to tell others you are right and we are wrong? Can you prove that you are descendant from Abraham? can anyone? The kingdom is promised to Yeshua not to mans seed, we can only enter into the kingdom through His shed blood by adoption into His family and as invited quests to the wedding supper.

It does seem that you have an unhealthy dislike for those that are in the land of Israel today, you do understand that it was prophecised that Judah/Jews would come back into the land after their judgment was over and they would come back in apostacy but that in the end they would call upon His name, right?

History shows that Gog does not live in the mountains of Israel but in the northern lands of Syria, Turkey, Lebanon and all the way to Russia. The king of the north and south were the areas taken by Alexanders generals, Syria and Egypt, and they would battle one another and the Israelites and most of their warfare upon each other was usually done on Israels soil. Are you also aware that Constaniople was built on seven mountains/hills and hmm they were the divided legs of rome before the ottoman turks conquered rome making that an islamic nation.

I believe you need to reread some of that prophecy about when Gog is hooked and dragged to Jerusalem, I could show that Messiahs feet touch down on the mt. of Olives and splits it in two to provide a valley to run to, how a plaque comes upon the army of Gog and melts their faces, how they turn on one another in fright and how at the end of the battle Israel will be buring the dead for seven years and how they will use the weapons of the enemies for fires. But I doubt you will even consider what the bible is saying since you do seem to have your mind already set on one possiblity.

2Pe 1:19 And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts,

2Pe 1:20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.

2Pe 1:21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

As these verses indicate it is from God that comes prophecy and spoken through men He annointed by all accounts you are saying you have been given special instructions, some kind of special revelations by God. I do not believe you have been if God was indeed calling you here to 'teach' us you more than likely would have come with a humble heart, attitude and not with 'I can't lead you to drink, and its not my fault you can't understand' all the attitude of someone who doesn't hold any truth at all. So I am done with you, it would have been a great learning thread, a great discussion if you had been willing to have one, heck have one with anyone instead of trying to tear down and lord things over on those here.

Rev 20;7-9

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Again.Gog does not attack the saints in Israel untill 1000 years after the beast is destroyed.

The beast hasnt even been destroyed yett and the kingdom of the beast hasnt been given to the saints yet.

If you wanting to learn about Gog ,there is it.A special revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him to show to me.

Really? you and you alone have been given special privilage? over all the other servants of God? wow

Eze. 38 shows that Gods people will be dwelling safely, after they have believed to have gotten rid of one set of problems another arises in the form of Gog and his troops. People are living there will cattle, sheep, planting crops and then God brings Gog to the valley and primes them for war. God is going to use Gog to show His power to the world, if this happens after the thousand years why didn't the world already know of Gods power when He sat on His throne all those years? Think about that one and then answer.

Rev. 16 indicates that the bowls judgments are under way, this happens before the return of the Messiah and not afterward so it does seem Rev. 16 is before satan is thrown into prision and before the thousand years. We are also told that the king of the south joins the king of the north to invade Israel, and when they do an earthquake such as never been seen or felt on earth will happen signaling the return of the Messiah, that the mountains shall be thrown down and then Gods wrath is poured out on Gog and those present in his army. Its also shown that the armies of Gog will turn on their own when God pours out his wrath causing them to turn on one another. Zech. 14 shows that when He returns He will go and fight them but that He will bring His army with Him from the gathered corners of the world to fight those in the Valley of Meggido or as its also known as the Valley of Jezreel. It is the beast of Gog that He pours His wrath on headed by satan.

If you notice in several places that the earthquake that hearlds the return of Messiah to the mt of Olives, the mt. is divided providing a safe passage to a newly formed valley to protect Gods own, and then those of us who are changed are gathered to Him to do battle. Zech. 14 again tells us of the plague with God strikes all the people that are waging war on Israel, that would be Gog and company, it shows the panic by the soldiers and how they turn on each other. Eze. 39:6 is pretty descriptive of when it happens just by the fact that until then no one in the world except those few who have seen miracles, and who God chose to see His miracles will now experience Gods power and the entire world will know God is God and there is no other! That happens at His coming not after the thousand years. We are also told that God is bringing these people as a banquet for His birds that Israel will be burying the dead for seven years and the weapons will be used for fire during that time and allowing the land to rest.

If as you say the Gog war happens after the thousand years why does God Himself tells us differently through His prophets? When satan is loosed after the thousand years what are we told of that time? First satan and the beast are defeated, Rev. 19 shows us that this war happens at His return not after the thousand years.

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great." 19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

And in Rev. 21 we see that indeed satan wants to go and make war again with Gog and Magog but what does He do then? He sends fire and devours them before they can make kill anyone and if you notice the false prophet and the beast are not let loose only satan. So there is no battle after the millennial reign it is crushed when God allows satan to gather those left in the world who still have evil sinful hearts but they are not able to war because they are all killed and satan is once again chained with the false prophet and beast that remained in the pit when satan was let out.

Rev. 20:7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Again.Gog does not attack the saints in Israel untill 1000 years after the beast is destroyed.

The beast hasnt even been destroyed yett and the kingdom of the beast hasnt been given to the saints yet.

Your statement above does not hold to the truth of scriptures we can see by Rev. 20 that Gog is killed before being allowed to attack, that the beast and the false prophet are still in the prison while satan is let out so how can the beast not be destroyed at His coming, do you believe that God would allow the beast to roam free during that thousand years?

shilohsfoal -

The way you speak and describe things sounds as if you hate Israel.

Actually, the way you speak to us sounds as if you hate us, too.

:blink:

I dont hate the Israeli goverment or its people.

I recognise what it is.

I dont hate anyone on this board .I just get frustrated that so many people have been misled into believing it is something else and they dont recognise what it is.

People supporting the beast for reasons I cant understand.I cant understand what people have to gain by supporting the beast?What has it dont for them?

I can understand the unbelieving jews for wanting to be a part of his kingdom and I can understand why they would follow the beast.But I cant understand why christians support it .

Because we are to pray for our brother Judah, we are to pray for peace in the land, we are to pray that they will come to know Him. I do doubt your sincerity and do doubt that you hold the answers to this prophecy. Everyone on this board knows that Judah is there in apostacy but we and other also know the love for God in that land, I have friends in Israel some believers in Messiah some not but all love God and want to serve Him. The beast is not Israel it is not the people in Israel. We do find that the great city can be refered to as spiritual Israel, Gal. 4:26 or Babylon the Great, we are told the beast comes from the sea not existing in the land of Israel. The tiny nation of Israel does not hold the economic empire of the world does not hold sway over the kings of the earth thats just about a laughable thought these days with the whole world practically turned on them. There isn't much comparison between what the bible says the beasts charactoristics and Israel or the people living there. Babylon the great is an culminations of the global government which Nimrod tried to establish through the leading of satan and one that will be seen at the end of this age and there is no way Israel fits that nor could it ever become the mighties military, trader and exporter heck China matches far better than Israel.

Yet with the biblical evidence that shows us that Israel is not the beast I imagine you will continue in your belief that you were given special insight by God and ignore His written words to the whole world on the matter. Good luck explaining that to Him.

Fresno The earth is not the world.

Dear One You Are Bigger Than This

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them. 2 Samuel 2:8

Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved. 1 Chronicles 16:30

Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world? Job 34:13

And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth. Job 37:12

Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Psalms 19:4

The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Psalms 24:1

Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. Psalms 33:8

The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. Psalms 77:18

Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth. Psalms 96:13

And On And On

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Revelation 17:8

The Word Of God Uses "World" And "Earth" Together

The beast controls the earth, that is the kingdom aka promised land. I'm glad you recognize Israel inherits the promised land at the resurrection of the dead though. Then you know the Israeli government is not the rightful heir but only claims it is.

Thank You Dear Brother For Your Kind Reply

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. Psalms 133

Beloved Perhaps I Misunderstand You But What Does ANY Of Man's Governments

Including Man's Churches

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Have To Do With The KING OF THE JEW And The LORD OR LORDS

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

And Were On Worthy Boards Did You Read It

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:1-2

For I've Not See Such A Thing

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:40-41

From Believers Here

Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? Joel 2:17

Nor To I See Them Falsely Cursing Israel As The Beast

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Ezekiel 38:8-16

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 38:17-23

But I Do See Them Lifting Up Tears And Supplications For The Salvation Of The Jew

The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick.

The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning.

The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!

For this our heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim.

Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it.

Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.

Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time?

Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old. Lamentations 5:14-21

And Their Hearts Are Worn On Their Sleeves

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

For All The World

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:26-28

To See

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

You See

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe