• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Is America in bible prophecy?

This is one of the most common questions from contemporary students of bible prophecy, particularly those who live in the United States.

Bible prophecy reveals much about the end times, yet the United States seems conspicuously absent from the geopolitical picture foretold by the prophets.

Given the seeming nearness of Christ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Nowhere. We will be a broken and defeated nation who has turned inward in order to deal with the hell that we will have brought upon ourselves by our "progressive" actions. I'm not worried about it though 'cuz I won't be here. The rapture, ya know? But if I am here, I will be on my knees praying for my wife and family to be taken by my Lord.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

so much to address . . . . so little time.

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Fact is the USA plays a major role in end times prophecies.

Do you believe the US is the Beast out of the sea, one of the heads of the Beast, the Beast out of the land, or Mystery Babylon?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I suppose the main reason most people dont believe the US is in bible prophecy is because thier teachers and preachers have taught them wrong.

Those preachers had interpreted the scriptures incorrectly and and have caused people to stumble.But such things are to take place before the end because if evereyone could understand the scriptures then there shouldnt be a time of the end.

Its like this.If the pharisees understood the scriptures then Christ would not have been crucified.Same as it is with other prophecies.

Fact is the USA plays a major role in end times prophecies.Mostly its policies and efforts in the middle east in and around Israel are well documented in scripture.I myself have read of such things as the Beirut bombings,the first and second Iraq wars.Ive also read of future prophecies such as other conflicts in the middle eaat and the US embassy being moved to Jerusalem.

From the way things are going ,it appears the time of the end shall come upon many people as a thiefin the night.They will be unaware the end is come because they trusted in thier teachers interpretations of the scriptures.

Could you please explain what I have placed in bold.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Is America in bible prophecy?

This is one of the most common questions from contemporary students of bible prophecy, particularly those who live in the United States.

Bible prophecy reveals much about the end times, yet the United States seems conspicuously absent from the geopolitical picture foretold by the prophets.

Given the seeming nearness of Christ

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Re:Tarshish being unknown - why isn't it the city Paul was from?

That's TARSUS. Not Tarshish.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I suppose the main reason most people dont believe the US is in bible prophecy is because thier teachers and preachers have taught them wrong.

Those preachers had interpreted the scriptures incorrectly and and have caused people to stumble.But such things are to take place before the end because if evereyone could understand the scriptures then there shouldnt be a time of the end.

Its like this.If the pharisees understood the scriptures then Christ would not have been crucified.Same as it is with other prophecies.

Fact is the USA plays a major role in end times prophecies.Mostly its policies and efforts in the middle east in and around Israel are well documented in scripture.I myself have read of such things as the Beirut bombings,the first and second Iraq wars.Ive also read of future prophecies such as other conflicts in the middle eaat and the US embassy being moved to Jerusalem.

From the way things are going ,it appears the time of the end shall come upon many people as a thiefin the night.They will be unaware the end is come because they trusted in thier teachers interpretations of the scriptures.

Could you please explain what I have placed in bold.

Luke 12;39

And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Most people place thier trust in a man to interpret prophecy to them .They go to the church of thier choice to hear other mens interpretations of prophecies or buy books of mens interpretations of prophecies and because of this they think they know what shall take place.But now that those prophecies are taking place before thier faces they cant understand them because they have been mislead by the same men they placed thier trust in.Insted of watching what is taking place and what is biblical they look for thier interpretations to take place.The thief will come and those people wont even know what time of day it is.

Well, you didn't tell me how a person will not know the end has come....thats what you said....." they will be unaware the end has come ".....how could anyone not know the end has come....when the end gets here it's going to be a pretty big deal....gonna be kinda hard to miss it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Do you believe the US is the Beast out of the sea, one of the heads of the Beast, the Beast out of the land, or Mystery Babylon?

Daniel chapter 11 is about the US.The events take place in the promised land.The beast out of the earth is the same as the king of the north.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is the promised land.The seven heads are seven mountains on which Jerusalem sits and the ten horns are the muslim nations that shall fight against Jesus when he returns.It is at that time that Israel inherits the promised land from Iraq to Egypt.The little horn (the beast)whos look is more stout than his fellows is the nation state of Israel.

The kings of the south and north were well known to the Israelites, Egypt and Syria or the Assyrians. Are you aware that there are seven mts in Saudia Arabia also that surround mecca, where the most holy things of islam. The US, the 'western' nations I think are the beast that come out of the sea, they were the one who subdued islam to begin with and who have been guiding islam ever since. Babylon is a system and wherever the woman in the basket is, where money is controlled and traded, where the seat of power resides is where Babylon is. Take a look through this site theres a lot of good stuff here that shows who Babylon very well could be etc. And if Israel is the beast how does it turn on itself and invade itself and kill off their own citizens?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Daniel chapter 11 is about the US.The events take place in the promised land.The beast out of the earth is the same as the king of the north.

You're going to need to explain how the US can be to the North of Israel.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is the promised land.The seven heads are seven mountains on which Jerusalem sits and the ten horns are the muslim nations that shall fight against Jesus when he returns.It is at that time that Israel inherits the promised land from Iraq to Egypt.The little horn (the beast)whos look is more stout than his fellows is the nation state of Israel.

I've heard of people claiming the 7 mountains to be Jerusalem's before - even though it is not the only significant city on 7 mountains. The rest of your claims, though are new to me.

But if the heads are physical mountains, how does a mountain have an appearance of having died yet come back to life, causing the world to marvel and worship?