IGNORED

50 words or less - Part B

~candice~

Guest shiloh357

Scenario: you have two minutes before your bus arrives and the opportunity has arisen to share the gospel and/or your testimony with the person next to you.

What do you say?

Assuming the person has asked me to share, I would tell them about the hope, peace and assurance that knowing Jesus gives me. I wake up every day with a conscience that's clean and with a calm assurance that I don't have to be afraid for the future, no matter what things look like around me because I have a living Savior to lean upon and He has promised to never forsake me. The road is not always easy, but Jesus is ever faithful to His promises. I found a friend whom I can always depend on. Others may let you down, but Jesus is the one person who will never break your heart. He lives in me in person of His Spirit has given me His eternal life and I know that if I were to die this moment, I would immediately go home to be with Jesus.

I would then offer them the opportunity to receive Jesus and to have what I have.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

30 years ago.

Twenty-four hour before knew if I didn't receive help because of MANY troubles, would kill myself or sign my life over to a mental hospital. Had call a mental hospital and received an appointment.

Day before appointment:

Woke up at one in the morning screaming, family didn't stir, hear a voice say pray :blink: I got up and kneel in bathroom, saying Lord have mercy. Felt a presence entering in as if it wanted to hold and comfort me, became afraid (never had felt the Presence of the Lord). Ran and got back into my bed and covered my head. :laugh:

That evening:

While in my bedroom, kids notify a friend of my husbands family stopped by (I hated her) and was waiting in the family room. Couldn't put my finger on it, BUT there was something different about her. She witnessed to me, (even tho earlier she thought God was leading her to witness to my husband), invited me to church.

Missed appointment and when to church, received Christ..the real is history :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

umm.... Lets see...

"Hi there! Good old South African bus service hey? It's a miracle when one arrives! And we spend so much time wasted time traveling on them. I see people just sitting staring ahead and I wonder what they are thinking about. I play a game in my head to pass the time, and I imagine what they are thinking, what sort of day they have had".

"Like see that woman with the half smile on her face? I think she is going home to meet someone she loves. That guy with the scowl on his face? He's had a bad day at the office and I pray he does not carry that mood through the front door when he gets home"

"Do you ever pray? I do it all the time. I use my time on the bus to pray thanks to Jesus for the day I have just had. Oh there were some rough spots, and some good ones, but all being said and done I know He was with me the entire time".

"How do you feel about Jesus?"

One has opened the door......

Or words to that effect :cool:

Are you that bloke who always sparks a conversation with the nearest person on the bus?

We have met.

It usually gives me free space on the seat alongside me :laugh: