Dad Ernie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1. Only a MUSLEM at the prophetic level can possibly negotiate a peace treaty that would involve the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and its replacement with the next Jewish temple that could conceivably have the OK of the Palis and other Arabs.

news flash....

the dome does not have to be destroyed..... there is room enough for the temple to be build on the mount...... right long side the temple...... and it will still be with in the grounds that are concidered holy to Israel...

mike

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  Only a MUSLEM at the prophetic level can possibly negotiate a peace treaty that would involve the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and its replacement with the next Jewish temple that could conceivably have the OK of the Palis and other Arabs.

news flash....

the dome does not have to be destroyed..... there is room enough for the temple to be build on the mount...... right long side the temple...... and it will still be with in the grounds that are concidered holy to Israel...

mike

Yup, just like it says in Revelation 11: 1-2

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Trinity,

Geez... Post Tribers really think we are stupid... Don't you think if we start to see thins like the Peace treaty with israel, Israel setting up a new temple, Mark of the beast... Geez... we will know that we where wrong

There will be NO peace treaty with Israel, as you interpret Daniel 9.

There will be NO physical temple built by Israel, as you interpret Daniel 9.

The "MoB" is NOT visible or physical, but a sold out heart to the Beast.

So you WON'T know a thing when it happens.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest Coral Snake

The Antichrist will come from ISLAM!!! George W. Bush may have started defensive action in the war on terror but it will be JESUS that finishes it in the REAL Amageddon!!! Not that fake one that the Jehovah's Witnesses and Armstrongites like Gerald Flurry preach and write horror magazines about. The Rapture will occur immediately before he does. :il:

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Are you kiddin' me ... brother.... The dome of the rock is about to fall! and as soon as the Dome of the rock falls Israel is free to build a temple. And the dome of the rock is about to fall.

And people know were the Ark of the Covenant is, but there scared to retrieve it...

They closed the project because they were afraid. And if they get that back they ill again They will put it in their Holy of holys. and the sacrifices will start again. they have found the cow its like red I think ... that the Jew used to sacrifice come back into existence and know one knows why.

All this couldn't be a quincydance. because all this stuff has happen within the timespand of 55 years. And lot of it has been of the last 10 years.

You are wrong about Daniel

Daniel 9

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

You said this is talking about Jesus. well, You are so... wrong. Jesus did not set up an abomination, he is talking about the AC will if you don't believe me, lets go to what Jesus said about Daniel 9:27

Matthew 24

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--

Jesus was talking about the anti Christ ... about what Daniel said. Jesus said the AC will set up a Temple and set himself as God etc...

Your wrong.

Greetings Trinity,

I have gone into this in depth in my Daniel 9 post. I do not know what version you are reading from, but here is the KJV:

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Because the Jews had accepted poor sacrifices and for other reasons, the altar was no longer found acceptable to God. Their sacrifices and burnt offerings became an abomination on the altar of God.

The word "He" is in reference to Messiah in vs 26.

Nowhere in the NT does any entity, except for Christ "make a covenant" with the Jews or anyone else.

This is speaking of the last week of Daniel's 70 weeks, of which Christ fulfilled the first 3 1/2 years and the remaining 3 1/2 years is at the end of the age when the Daniel Covenant will be fulfilled as the Jews are returned to "righteousness".

In the meantime, the temple SHALL remain DESOLATE.

You are in error regarding the AoD. I have addressed that also quite specifically. In the NT, the TEMPLE is the NAOS which is the body of believers and the AoD is the wickedness and evil that shall invade the last days (Laodician) church and will make it an ABOMINATION to God, thus He will spew it out of His mouth.

Please READ my post on Daniel 9.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

The king of the north is Rome, Egypt is the king of the south, and the seven headed Beast that the Apostle John was refering to in which five kindoms had already fallen, and the the one that is would be the Roman Empire who ruled the world at that time, I don't follow the Syrian and 70 A.D. theology, although I haven't had time to researh it, although Dad I did read several of your posts and found them quite interesting, but like the Beriens I will need to search the scriptures to see if these things are so, I did find several points to challenge, which I will in the near future, below are a few verses to consider, when I have time I will return.

Daniel|8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what

shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time

appointed the end

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I believe that we Christians will be raptured up before the tribulation. I also believe that we Christians will be raptured up after the tribulation and mid-way through it.

John Kerry

Greetings John Kerry,

I believe that we Christians will be raptured up before the tribulation. I also believe that we Christians will be raptured up after the tribulation and mid-way through it.

Well since Revelation reveals there is a "first" and "second" resurrection, the first being of the saints of God BEFORE the Millineal reign of Christ, and the last being of the "rest of the dead" AFTER the Millineal reign of Christ, and Thes. is the only place in the whole Bible that speak of a "rapture" or "catching away" and IT occurs AFTER the FIRST resurrection, then how do you get 3 raptures?

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

Greetings to you: Dad Ernie

We agree on Media-Persia, on Greece, but the King of the North we disagree, the reason the king of the North is Named