IGNORED

The Eighth Beast

larryt

Guest Coral Snake

The only way I can see the RCC being a generator of the Antichrist is if the "Temple" that the Antichrist enters in Jerusalem to declare himself "god" is actually the Church of the Holy Sepulcre rather than a rebuilt Jewish Temple as Dispensational PreMellenialists have been believing for so long. If there is to be a rebuilt Jewish Temple in Jerusalem than the Antichrist will have to be a Muslem at the prophet level. Only such a person could surrender the Dome of the Rock for destruction without

enciting a world wide war rather than a peace agreement. I also think that the the fact that the second beast of Revelation 13 (Which is the same as the eighth beast in revelation 17) is called the FALSE PROPHET and comes from the earth rather than the sea also leans in a Muslem Antichrist direction.

The way to Jerusalem BY SEA leads to ROME but the way to Jerusalem BY LAND leads to MECCA.

By the way ISLAM is gradually taking over the European Union even now. This is why Bush is having so much trouble with the French and Germans over Iraq and the War on Terror. Therefore I believe that the Antichrist will probably be a European Muslem that will emerge from this current takeover.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Whoa, slow it down! I'm talking about the harlot, here.

The Antichrist will be at the head of the RRE... quite possibly the restructured EU.

The RRE is gonna get religion. That's where the ecumenicalized RCC comes in.

NF

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

[this chain was under Eschatology-Dr. Luke edified me today re my desire to post Current Events and Eschatology. He said people either do this under Prophecy or Latest News. Saw this chain today, so I am moving [via Select and Copy] it here.

But don't blame Dr Luke :) blame me :t: ]:

Is the U.S.A. in Bible Prophecy?, the "another beast" of <Rev.13:11->???

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

ajesuschrist_mathetes Posted: Jul 21 2004, 04:51 PM

Group: Junior Member

Member No.: 4755

I thought that the article in the July 2004 "Signs of the Times" magazine was interesting-"Is America in BIBLE Prophecy?". I am posting a link to it.

[off and on i read this magazine-it is free for the taking from a newspaper-style box on the sidewalk here {Schenectady, New York}. For those not aware, it is a Seventh-Day Adventist publication. I am biased against the SDA [my problem] but find much excellent-seeming things in this publication]

http://signstimes.com/july/index.php

This post has been edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes on Jul 24 2004, 02:54 PM

dustycanvas Posted: Jul 22 2004, 11:42 PM

Group: Members

Member No.: 7120

America is in Bible prophecy. We are referred to as the Eagle.

Sabrina

ajesuschrist_mathetes Posted: Jul 24 2004, 02:56 PM

QUOTE (dustycanvas @ Jul 22 2004, 11:42 PM)

Sabrina

Dear Sabrina:

When you say USA and eagle, are you referring to <Revelation 12:14>?

Brad Posted: Jul 31 2004, 07:53 PM

Veteran Member

Group: Veteran Member

Member No.: 385

QUOTE (dustycanvas @ Jul 22 2004, 09:42 PM)

Sabrina

Rome also carried the insigma of a eagle and used it when they destroyed Jerusalem 70 AD.

--------------------

I for one can live with my favorite Church Fathers and Historians being mistaken, but I cannot abide with Jesus and the apostles being mistaken.

If Jesus and the apostles were mistaken about the timing of the 2nd coming, what else were they mistaken about? Do believers truly have eternal life, or were Jesus and the apostles mistaken about that too?

If Preterism is true, then futurism is (untrue, false, incorrect)

If Futurism is true, then Christianity appears to be (untrue, false, incorrect)

MANIFESTED SONS of GOD

Est. in AD 70

NEW JERUSALEM

Super Jew Posted: Jul 31 2004, 07:57 PM

Veteran Member

Member No.: 8533

Short answer:

No.

--------------------

*This message brought to you by the BGPCESJS (Big Governmental Program to Control Everything Super Jew Says)*

ServingHim Posted: Jul 31 2004, 08:01 PM

Group: Senior Member

Member No.: 8057

I receieved this in an email a couple weeks ago...thought it was fitting for this topic...

... America is typically represented by an eagle, Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages.

The following verse is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)...

Quran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!!!!!)

I wish every one of voting age could read this.

Brad Posted: Aug 1 2004, 02:27 PM

Veteran Member

Member No.: 385

QUOTE (ServingHim @ Jul 31 2004, 06:01 PM)

I receieved this in an email a couple weeks ago...thought it was fitting for this topic...

... America is typically represented by an eagle, Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages.

Quran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

This is interesting, however the Christian Bible was fulfilled when Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. Luke 21:22

--------------------

I for one can live with my favorite Church Fathers and Historians being mistaken, but I cannot abide with Jesus and the apostles being mistaken.

If Jesus and the apostles were mistaken about the timing of the 2nd coming, what else were they mistaken about? Do believers truly have eternal life, or were Jesus and the apostles mistaken about that too?

If Preterism is true, then futurism is (untrue, false, incorrect)

If Futurism is true, then Christianity appears to be (untrue, false, incorrect)

MANIFESTED SONS of GOD

Est. in AD 70

NEW JERUSALEM

other one Posted: Aug 1 2004, 02:33 PM

Group: Senior Member

Member No.: 2392

QUOTE (ServingHim @ Jul 31 2004, 08:01 PM)

Claim: Quranic verse speaks of the "wrath of the Eagle cleansing the lands of Allah."

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2003]

Origins: No, this isn't a legitimate quotation from the Quran (or Koran), the sacred text of Islam. The chapter and verse citation quoted above is a leg-pull, an obvious play on the USA's (the Eagle) launching of military action against Afghanistan and Iraq (the "lands of Allah") in response to the September 11 terrorist attacks on America organized by Osama bin Laden (the "son of Arabia awakening a fearsome eagle"). That the chapter and verse selection match the date of the terrorist attacks (9:11) is another giveaway to the joke.

Depending upon which translation of the Quran one uses, the section corresponding to chapter 9, verse 11 actually reads something like this:

But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

--------------------

ajesuschrist_mathetes Posted: Aug 1 2004, 03:04 PM

Is anyone unaware that the Kuran comes either directly or indirectly from the devil? Therefore since that is so ["...the devil...a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it."<John 8:44>] nothing in it is of any worth. I say that because Belial is an epithet [my understanding] for the devil, and the meaning of Belial = "worthlessness; extreme desolation."

No, Islam is not a great monotheistic religion hijacked by extremists. It is an antichrist religion from a god of hate.

dustycanvas Posted: Aug 1 2004, 11:59 PM

Group: Members

Member No.: 7120

Brad your views are that of a Preterist. I do not beleive that all the prophesies of Revelation have already taken place. The prophesies of Christ's return and the time surrounding it began in Daniel and Isaiah. The scriptures directly corralate with those in the book of Revelation. Part of the explaination of the Eagle being the United States begins in the book of Daniel chapter Seven verse Four. But, read the entire chapter to understand in context.

Then, turn to Revelation 12:13 and read to 12:17. Here it is speaking of Jesus Christ's birth. The "woman" it speaks of is Israel and the child it speaks of is Jesus Christ. And obviously, the Dragon is Satan. You can go back to the beginning of the chapter for context reading. Here again we are referred to as the Eagle. The Eagle or the United States is who has sheltered and protected Israel politically all through history. We are the only thing standing between it and the World government taking complete sovereinty over Israel and giving the Palestinians the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem.

In verse 14 where it speaks of the Eagle nourishing the woman (Israel) "for time, times and half a time"...this means that the protection that the Eagle (or US) provides for Israel is not permanent...that there will come a time when Israel will be left to fend for it's own.

Verse 17 puts all this into persepective...it speaks of her "seed" so, that you can conclude that the scripture is encompassing today's Israeli's and Jews. Hope this helps!

Sabrina

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

In terms of a "perfect Jesus for the Antichrist", catholocism has one too!

Rather, they have several.

You will not be told this by spokespeople for the church, but catholics actually worship several Jesuses. The worship the baby Jesus, Jesus on the cross, the angry Jesus sitting in heaven who can only be appeased by His mom, and Jesus in cookie form.

Furthermore, they, in a very real way, consider their priests, and certainly the Pope, as Jesus on earth! I kid you not... the priests, and especially the Pope, are literally thought to filful the office of Jesus Christ.

Beyond that, they have this thing called the ecumenical movement, whereby everybody is supposed to make compromises and concessions until everybody is united under the power and flag of the catholic church again.

They have very strict rules and ceremonies, but in terms of who God is, they're very flexible, and they trust the authority of the church much, much more than the Bible.

Put the false prophet at the head of the ecumenicalized catholic church, have him tell the world that Antichrist is the savior, and, ba-da-bing.

In Him,

NF

Believe this article from www.johnankerberg.com found under Nov 2001 "Roman Catholicism" is very interesting re Roman Catholicism + Islam:

http://johnankerberg.com/Articles/roman-ca...sm/RC1101W2.htm