• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Why Islamists can beat us

by Joseph Farah

Do you want to know why the radical Islamists around the world can defeat the U.S.?

The answer is quite simple.

It's because we refuse to acknowledge that they are a force to be reckoned with. We refuse to come to grips with this significant movement within the religion of Islam. We refuse to wage war

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

John 15:19

If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I would venture to say that only those who study and believe biblical prophesy know the extreme danger that Islam and it's "Allah" pose to the western world. We know where events are headed and we are prepared. Praise the Lord!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Last time i checked God is not concerned about numbers and He is still in control. So i am not going to stress about Islam "beating" us, because narrow and few is will find heaven..

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Blessings,

i think i can understand what benjamin is saying if us is a country then yes if us is me then no for Christ has the victory not Islam. i am not saying not to warn others about it or sit on my hands here just acknowledging that Christ is the ultimate victor.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I would venture to say that only those who study and believe biblical prophesy know the extreme danger that Islam and it's "Allah" pose to the western world. We know where events are headed and we are prepared. Praise the Lord!!

Amen! i agree

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

:thumbsup:

Stomp Stomp

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. Daniel 7:7

Fizz Fizz

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. Zechariah 2:8-10

Oh What A Relief He Is

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:14-17

Bless His Holy Name

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

Hallelujah!

Guest HIS girl

Islam has used "Christian" principals to make a foothold in Western society...

The Islamic community are free to build mosques, have their own schools, continue their Islamic dress traditions etc at the expense of Western societies that originally based their values/laws on Biblical/Christian teachings.

However, in Islamic countries the opposite cannot be said to be the same...just the other day Egyptian Christians protested because they want a Church to worship in but have been denied....

So what I am saying is without the West, Islam wouldn't have flourished so....it's a very odd situation actually....;)

The West takes in refugees, gives freedom of speech, allows refugees to continue in their traditons etc....all of this has enabled Islam to expand in Christian countries......

AND this garbage with WikiLeaks is making the West and European countries all fight amongst each other finger pointing and severing "friendships" while all the while Islam sits back and has a good chuckle at seeing the West tear itself to shreds.....(MY opinion)....

The Islamic community are free to build mosques,

Holland%20Park%20Mosque,%20Brisbane,%20Australia.preview.jpg

Holland Park Mosque, Brisbane, Australia

have their own schools,

muslim-school.jpg

"Malek Fahd Islamic School, is a private, Islamic school in suburban Greenacre. It is the largest Islamic school in Australia."

continue their Islamic dress traditions etc

Muslim_Lakemba-East+meets+west+...+a+woman+addresses+the+rally+in+Lakemba+yesterday.+The+crowd+heard+that+more+and+more+Western+women+are+embracing+Islam+australia++burqa.jpg

Australia rally for the burqa, Muslim women tell Aussies their way of life is 'flawed'

at the expense of Western societies that originally based their values/laws on Biblical/Christian teachings.

So what I am saying is without the West, Islam wouldn't have flourished so....it's a very odd situation actually....;)

The West takes in refugees, gives freedom of speech, allows refugees to continue in their traditons etc....all of this has enabled Islam to expand in Christian countries......

Mosque_in_bourke_cemetery_nsw_australia.jpg

"Historic mosque in the cemetery, Bourke, NSW, Australia. In the 19th and early 20th centuries camels were used extensively in outback Australia, and many of the camel keepers were Afghans. The camels and their keepers are gone, but this humble mosque remains as a reminder of the important part they played in the development of modern Australia. "...from Wikipedia.

AND this garbage with WikiLeaks is making the West and European countries all fight amongst each other finger pointing and severing "friendships" while all the while Islam sits back and has a good chuckle at seeing the West tear itself to shreds.....(MY opinion)....

Julian Assange

Born 3 July 1971, Townsville, Queensland, Australia.

Westerners. :whistling:

;)

Guest HIS girl

The Islamic community are free to build mosques,

Holland%20Park%20Mosque,%20Brisbane,%20Australia.preview.jpg

Holland Park Mosque, Brisbane, Australia

have their own schools,

muslim-school.jpg

"Malek Fahd Islamic School, is a private, Islamic school in suburban Greenacre. It is the largest Islamic school in Australia."

continue their Islamic dress traditions etc

Muslim_Lakemba-East+meets+west+...+a+woman+addresses+the+rally+in+Lakemba+yesterday.+The+crowd+heard+that+more+and+more+Western+women+are+embracing+Islam+australia++burqa.jpg

Australia rally for the burqa, Muslim women tell Aussies their way of life is 'flawed'

at the expense of Western societies that originally based their values/laws on Biblical/Christian teachings.

Mosque_in_bourke_cemetery_nsw_australia.jpg

"Historic mosque in the cemetery, Bourke, NSW, Australia. In the 19th and early 20th centuries camels were used extensively in outback Australia, and many of the camel keepers were Afghans. The camels and their keepers are gone, but this humble mosque remains as a reminder of the important part they played in the development of modern Australia. "...from Wikipedia.

Julian Assange

Born 3 July 1971, Townsville, Queensland, Australia.

Westerners. :whistling:

;)

That's right Man - Islam has spread throughout the West - even little old Australia...we also have not been immune...

Yeah, Julian Assange was born in Aus but has lived many many years overseas. He's actually wanted on rape charges in Sweden at this moment.....