• Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Sheriff: Georgia Girl, 12, Likely Taken to Mexico by 20-Year-Old Man

By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published January 04, 2011

FoxNews.com

Authorities in Georgia believe a missing 12-year-old girl was taken to Mexico by a 20-year-old man.

Isabeth Yanez, of Fayette County, was reported missing by her parents at 6 a.m. on Dec. 28. Investigators with the Fayette County Sheriff's Office now believe she might have been taken by Simon Quintana Guiterrez to a city near Acapulco.

Read more

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

This happens a lot in Arizona. Part of that "rich mexican culture" the pc people want us to accept. (For the record, I think there is a lot of cool things in mexican culture. This is NOT one of them.)

From another post of mine:

This is part of the mexican culture being brought into the us. Ive seen this for years locally. You hear often in Phoenix about a young girl being kidnapped and raped, and its typically by a mexican national.

There is a cultural thing deep in mexico called rapto where a male who wants a woman/girl will kidnap them and rape them. Its acceptable. We see it in Az a lot. Only its not acceptable here. Its also not really talked about. I first learned about it hmm about 10 years ago before the media got pro illegal here. After that, they shushed up on printing negative things about illegals. In many Mexican states, the age of consent is 12 and incest is considered consensual sex. The illegals do not view rape as we do. In some areas of Mexico, it is socially acceptable for a man of any age to abduct a female of any age as long as long as he intends to marry her. That is right. Men can kidnap and rape females. This is acceptable for instance in Oaxaca where the government continues to view rapto as a minor crime. One legislator even referred to this horrid violation as "romantic." Many mexican officials view kidnap and rape as a courting ritual. Women are not seen as people but as objects. This is a dark side of mexican culture covered up in the media today in the name of political correctness.

Quote from Arizona Republic article:

A rapist in mexico can still escape punishment in 21 states by claiming he was seeking to satisfy an erotic fantasy. He can escape punishment in 19 states if he later marries the victim.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/05/13/20080513mexmacho.html#ixzz0tciDfvld

Im trying to find the arizona republic newspaper article I read 10 yrs ago on it. I also found it on a law website recently. This article explains it though.