Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

And so it is, that most christians will never know God, for the God they know is the onethey have read about and being told about by others, and they have never sought to seek His face and to Know Him as He is. And so, they will continue to bicker and fight , to mock those who speak differently, for the only truth they know is the one that has come from their own understanding, for they have no faith in God and do not seek the Holy Spirit who bears witness to the truth

In His LOve

Meaning.....what? :noidea:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,335
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

And so it is, that most christians will never know God, for the God they know is the onethey have read about and being told about by others, and they have never sought to seek His face and to Know Him as He is. And so, they will continue to bicker and fight , to mock those who speak differently, for the only truth they know is the one that has come from their own understanding, for they have no faith in God and do not seek the Holy Spirit who bears witness to the truth

In His LOve

Do you believe there is another way to know God other than through His Written Word? Love Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

It is for us, it is tangible. God had no need that his word be written. In his love and knowledge of the nature of man he gave us his written word to have, to hold on to, to see. I love to read my Bible out loud. I believe there is always an effect in his words spoken. I believe my Bible is from him to me..Thank you dear Lord....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

It is for us, it is tangible. God had no need that his word be written. In his love and knowledge of the nature of man he gave us his written word to have, to hold on to, to see. I love to read my Bible out loud. I believe there is always an effect in his words spoken. I believe my Bible is from him to me..Thank you dear Lord....

:amen:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Another :amen:

And so it is, that most christians will never know God,

To Know God

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

Feast

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15-16

Will You Eat?

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1

for the God they know is the one they have read about and being told about by others, and they have never sought to seek His face and to Know Him as He is....

Seek

Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. Psalms 119:2

Seek Him

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Psalms 119:10

Keep His Word

If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:15-18

Will You Trust His Word?

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6

And so, they will continue to bicker and fight , to mock those who speak differently, for the only truth they know is the one that has come from their own understanding....

The Beloved

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Palms 133:1

Always

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

Love

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

Gracefully

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

Dear One Do You See?

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34-35

for they have no faith in God and do not seek the Holy Spirit who bears witness to the truth......

Dear One Believe

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, ) full of grace and truth. John 1:14

And Know

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Ephesians 6:17

True Treasure

I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. Psalms 119:14

Won't You Delight In His Word?

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalms 138:2

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

You need to understand that the restoration of Israel is the final fulfillment of God's establishment of His kingdom....

Since spiritual restoration has not completed, yet (there are not signs it even started), we cannot consider this

prophecy fulfilled, yet. The best we can say, is that the jury is still out on this one. This is not only my opinion,

but it is shared by many Christians of different denominations....

Atheist Opinions And Denominations Not Withstanding Dear One, God's Statements

Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 34:30

And God's Sons

And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 34:31

Stand On God's Timing

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Isaiah 66:8

And God's Holy Words Are Even Now Welling Up Onto Today's News

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:2

And Onto Worthy Boards For All To See

And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:7-8

You See

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

I think you will fit in this place just fine!!! Love Steven

I had to edit this to put in the littel floaty amen guy in.... :amen:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/28/1962

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

Missed this part, didnt you

Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

In His LOve

Missed this part, didnt you

Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

In His LOve

The written Word leads us to The Living Word His Son Jesus Christ... We have the written Word and The Holy Spirit within to guide us through this life to Him! He waits and watches just as the time of Stephen's stoning. He stood from His normal theological position of setting on His throne at the witness of His first fruit who would rather testify of the truth that is in Christ than keep His life... I know all this by His Written Word and the Holy Spirit Whom makes it live in my heart.... it actually burns in my heart! Love Steven