nebula

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sorry the Word of God offends you BE.

There's no trolling going on here.

Please tell us whether or not you find this story offensive because it opens up the heinous actions of the abortion mill industry here in the U.S. Do you support the cold blooded murder that this Industry initiates and promotes thousands of times a day? How about the pimping out of America's youth?:noidea: Do you support a womens right to choose murder?

Peace,

Dave

I do not support Abortion.

As much as I would like to believe that Planned Parenthood as an organization behaves in such an irresponsible manner, there isn't sufficient evidence that what this "sting" is trying to reveal is actually true. I'll detail that further down. I cannot support anything based on lies. I detail this more further down.

BE -

How come the article mentions a man but not a man and a woman?

That one in particular didn't. Some I read did, some I read didn't.

Planned Parenthood has said that they contacted the FBI. Saying that they contacted the FBI is much different than actually doing so. Please provide proof that they did. I saw one article about this subject that says that one of the Planned Parenthood wags in Arizona reported an incident to the FBI but it was only because they were afraid it was another sting operation. So they were not reporting it because of a potential law violation in regards to the sex trafficking of underage girls, they were reporting it so that they could perhaps attempt to file charges against Live Action if it turned out to be them.

I'm not omnipotent but it really doesn't take much of a genius to figure out that if you go to 14 different PP clinics posing as a pimp selling underage girls for sex and only one of those clinics makes even a cursory attempt to report it, that that is an organization that routinely breaks the law. Therefore, they could care less about the girls that are supposedly being sexually abused, because they are under-age. Any clinic or organization is supposed to report such activity immediately. But apparently, things like this are really no big deal to you. Or Planned Parenthood.

First off, you have two contradictory statements. To my initial post in the thread, you responded with;

1. "They reported it to the FBI after the scandal hit the internet and the media."

After I provided evidence that they spoke to the FBI before then, you said;

2. Prove that Planned Parenthood actually contacted the FBI.

You then said;

3. They only reported it because they were afraid it was a sting operation.

Wait, what?

Did they, or did they not contact the FBI? When did this contact (if it happened) take place, before or after the scandal hit the media on February 1st? After you establish what you're actually arguing, what evidence do you have other than your own opinion? For reference, as proven by this document, Planned Parenthood contacted Eric Holder on the 18th. The incidents took place between the 11th and the 15th.

That opinion bit is important. There is a higher standard that I adhere to, and that is the Truth. I do not change what I believe or what I'm arguing so that it it reflects best upon me, and worst upon who I argue against. In this instance, you about Planned Parenthood. Abortion is bad, yes. Planned Parenthood is bad for doing that, agreed. I'm not arguing the merits of that at all.

What is up for debate right now is whether or not Live Action/Planned Parenthood Adhered to a truthful standard about what the dealt with.

And yes, you are defending Planned Parenthood. You are doing the exact same thing that the mainstream media is doing, if they report on it at all. Instead of displaying any moral outrage that a government-funded organization like PP would turn a blind eye to under-aged girls being used as sex toys over and over again, you try to deflect attention away from PP and focus it on Live Action, like they are the criminals. They are not. They didn't do anything illegal.

Many States do in fact recognize what is referred to as intrusion on seclusion. Recording people in a private place, or even on private property is a massive legal headache. In the US, Public Property is fine. Canada, it depends. I work in Photography and with Film, and these are things I have to keep track of, as what requirements I have to meet without being sued or sent to jail is very important. As an example, any photograph/video/audio I take that isn't in a public place, I do not use, unless I have a signed release. Rights on those things can be a huge nightmare. One Party Statues apply to when you're recording a phone call, or a public conversation.

Cases involving invading someones privacy with hidden cameras and microphones, however, are another story entirely. Liability suits for those kind of things is get pretty harsh. I doubt Live Action had the consent to record her. If they portrayed her in a false light or engaged in defamation, that is also unlawful. Fraud is also unlawful.

It's likely that they may have portrayed her in a false light, or perpetrated fraud, as they released two sets of video, one of which had doctored audio and false subtitles. I doubt law enforcement can take any action based on doctored video and audio.

What exactly do you expect an organization like PP to do, come right out and say "Yeah, we really don't care if girls are being sexually abused over and over again, your money is still good here." I have not seen you criticize the actions of Planned Parenthood in regards to this scandal one single time. A Spriit-filled Christian would. It seems that biblical standards and morals have a tendency to disturb you.

Live Action acted deceptively, lied, and released video with doctored video and audio. Only if Planned Parenthood did not contact Law Enforcement about these matters would they in fact be covering up Child Prostitution. However, this document proves that they contacted Eric Holder as early as the 18th. They may very well have made other contacts

Do you support abortion? Do you support under-aged sex? And Dave isn't trolling. You support anti-Christian positions all the time. I've seen you do it for years now. You are accountable for it, whether you want to be or not, because you claim to be a Christian. And if your world view doesn't change, you are going to be held accountable by someone much higher up eventually, and that is one time when your feigned exasperation, your playing the victim card, and drive-by posting skills are not going to do you any good. Because Jesus is not going to entertain your tantrums.

By the way, telling a Moderator how they should and should not post? Nice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. Jesus doesn't entertain liars. In your first post, you made up that Planned Parenthood responded after the media controversy. You then made up that Planned Parenthood did not in fact contact the FBI. You then defended the accusations that Live Action Made about Child Prostitution when they in fact edited the audio and subtitles of audio and video they released.

At least 11 Clinics (I hear 11, or 12, or 14 clinics) were visited in this manner. Live Action no doubt has loads of video. If they have video from all 11+ clinics, by all means, I invite them to dump it all on the web, and not edit it. Let's see if any wrongdoing actually took place. There is a problem though.

The Truth is one of the single most important things that exists in the universe. When discussing any form of social change, it must be done on that basis, or else nothing is accomplished. If we want to get rid of abortion, we will not be able to do so on the basis of lies. We have to do it on the basis that Abortion is wrong, not based upon lies. Live Action lied, and you continued it. No legislation is going to get passed based on a bunch of lies after what happened at ACORN, where they dismissed all charges and restored funding after they saw all the unedited video.

The Truth is not left or right, conservative or liberal. It is simply the absolute objective Truth of what happened.

The Truth is that Planned Parenthood contacted the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder about a potential Child Prostitution Ring. The Truth is that they did so nearly two weeks before the media controversy.

If you want to continue arguing that is not the case, when it in fact is, then that's great. At that point, you are simply being dishonest to yourself. If you cannot be truthful with yourself about that subject, then you are not able to discuss it honestly with other people. At which point, you start making facts up, which is called lying. You end up accusing people of things that aren't true, which is also... Lying.

We agree that abortion is evil. By all means, if you have proof that Planned Parenthood lied about contacting The FBI about Child Prostitution, or the Attorney General, go right ahead and share it. However, your opinion is not proof of anything of the sort. Assuming that they lied because you do not like Planned Parenthood (which is understandable I do not like them either) is not proof either. I just ask that you be honest with yourself, and everyone else discussing this, and to stop making things up as you go along just because you want to see them fall.

Your quote from Ephesians fits very well, but not in the way you might prefer it to.

6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient.

Live Action did in fact act deceptively. Planned Parenthood, as unfortunate as it is, acted more honestly than they did about this controversy. The Truth doesn't change because you want it to be something that looks better to you. It is what is, regardless of whether you like it or not. Would you like me to go over all the video, audio, and subtitles that Live Action they released bit by bit with/for you and point it out in detail?