• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Mizzdy said,

I know that you believe all those globalist are in control of everything and they very well may be for now but in the end of the age when all the terrible stuff comes around it is islamic nations that are the forefront of prophecy. God states that everything that will come at the end of the age, the players, those that come against Israel and those He defeats at His return are all present in the beginning of the bible. It is the ishmaelites, esua, caanaties all with new names but still the age old hatred and they will come after all who confess His name no matter where one is in the world. If it was just a new age pagan thing then there would be not much persecution of christians or judaism since many many of the new agey stuff believe all can love what god they wish since they all are basically the same. And if the islamic nations can get Israel and the radical palestinians, hamas, hizbollah and the rest to go to war with Israel it will solve that problem for them. And heck thats not going to be hard to get hamas and the rest to do as they want since they firmly believe Iran as well as the rest of the outspoken radicals are behind them. Psa. 83 seems to be coming soon enough I believe which would give Israel 'peace' and seen as being 'unwalled' or not being pushed against constantly, a false peace. Whoever it is that comes around and makes the war stop will be the ac and the scriptures say he is an Assyrian and well peace or safety for a time then poof he shows himself for who he is, satan is thrown to earth and all that terrible anger of satan is loosed upon man. At least one full third of all nations today are islamic and with the population rate most all nations within a 50 period will be mostly muslim many years before that, now thats a scary thought.

There's no doubt about it. People are catching on. Rome is not Babylon. Never has been. It wasn't Rome that gave birth to harlot religions, it was Babylon/false religion. Rome acquired them.

The view you've described is almost to the T what I believe. It isn't in accord with what the high profile prophecy experts are teaching and all of us have been influenced by it and even have been indoctrinated. It's not easy to admit that what you've been teaching about prophecy for 20-40 years may well be incorrect. Especially when millions were made teaching it.

REVELATION 17:5 should read,

Islam, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF JIHADIST AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Be very careful what you say ...

Revelation 22:18

[ A Warning ] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Ezek 38:10-16

10'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil plan, 11 and you will say,' I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates, 12 to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.' 13 "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all its villages, will say to you, 'Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?'"'

14 "Therefore, prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD," On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it? 15 "And you will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army; 16 and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It will come about in the last days that I shall bring you against My land, in order that the nations may know Me when I shall be sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog. "

NASB

I do believe this happens before the antichrist takes over and this is simply not possible as long as the middle east is dominated by Islam unchecked.

I do know that the globalists have been working for another large world war. They have writtten that the hopes of this war will rid the planet of Islam, Christanity and Jews completely. Then they can offer the world peace and the new age pagan religion that is more and more prevelant behind the scenes today.

I know that you believe all those globalist are in control of everything and they very well may be for now but in the end of the age when all the terrible stuff comes around it is islamic nations that are the forefront of prophecy. God states that everything that will come at the end of the age, the players, those that come against Israel and those He defeats at His return are all present in the beginning of the bible. It is the ishmaelites, esua, caanaties all with new names but still the age old hatred and they will come after all who confess His name no matter where one is in the world. If it was just a new age pagan thing then there would be not much persecution of christians or judaism since many many of the new agey stuff believe all can love what god they wish since they all are basically the same. And if the islamic nations can get Israel and the radical palestinians, hamas, hizbollah and the rest to go to war with Israel it will solve that problem for them. And heck thats not going to be hard to get hamas and the rest to do as they want since they firmly believe Iran as well as the rest of the outspoken radicals are behind them. Psa. 83 seems to be coming soon enough I believe which would give Israel 'peace' and seen as being 'unwalled' or not being pushed against constantly, a false peace. Whoever it is that comes around and makes the war stop will be the ac and the scriptures say he is an Assyrian and well peace or safety for a time then poof he shows himself for who he is, satan is thrown to earth and all that terrible anger of satan is loosed upon man. At least one full third of all nations today are islamic and with the population rate most all nations within a 50 period will be mostly muslim many years before that, now thats a scary thought.

Do you understand that those new agers are mother earth worshipers who want to basically depopulate the earth. They write of needing to delete about 5 billion people.... Ridding the planet of Islam is not a problem..... and if they do it right they will take christians and Jews with them.

Mizz when Psalm 83 happens to the extent of the writings, it will destroy the religion of Islam. When God shows His choice was issac, they will not have anything to hold onto. They will turn from the false teachings of Mohammad.

Oh yes I do understand believe me when I say I fully understand the new agers and mother earth worship. I have been steeped into all this just as you have. When Psa. 83 comes around its not going to take out islam just as Judaism nor christianity cannot be wiped out on this earth, by anyone except God. It will take care of the radicals and allow a peace to come about as they ready the rest of their plans to come against Jerusalem, its all about Gods land and peoples isn't it? Islam speaks of wiping out all those billions also but they will try and do it either by assimilation or death. Sam I see the globalist behind everything just as you do but what I see in prophecy is what God says and He tells us in the beginning of the books who will be there in the end that comes against His people. As far as the ac, he is from Assyria, the king of the north was Assyria according to scriptures and just because the names of the countries have changed does not negate the fact that its still the country north of Israel. And I believe we are told that this person would come from one of those countries split off from Alexanders conquests, two of those kingdoms are the northern and southern kingdoms spoken of in the scriptures.

There is literature and early commentaries, Albert Barnes being one, that stated that islam was the beast, the locust and the opening of the fifth and sixth seal, I will find the articles tomorrow remind me if I forget. The beast that once was will come out of the abyss and control and be the last beast and his name is Abaddon according to Rev.9, seems that first beast was once walking this earth and will do so again and he and satan will give power to the kings and princes. There will already be a system in place for him to give power to and that power will have an army willing to go and kill all who oppose it. Its my thinking that this beast will give power or be the power of the ac. As far as the Isaac choice God will once again choose Israel over the gentiles pagans as He is coming to Jerusalem and reigns from there and that will be done when He comes and destroys satans army at His return.

shalom,

Mizz

But......Apollo is a fictional god; he never existed.

That's not the case. Apollo was one of the sons of God that left his place and came to earth...... and no I can't tell you why I know that.

There

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: Deuteronomy 6:4-6

Is Only

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

One SON

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

You See

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. Deuteronomy 32:39-40

Ask Me How I Know

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

The Holy Bible Tells Me So

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:27

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

But......Apollo is a fictional god; he never existed.

I believe our brother was thinking of this verse.

Revelation 9:11

And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

:thumbsup:

Old Dust Eater Ain't No God

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

But He Will Surly Meet Up With The Dust Buster....

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

Glory~!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Amen to that, what a fantastic article. I truly cannot wait until the first day of revelation! How awesome it will be to know that Christ is almost ready to collect us!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Welcome To Worthy~!

I don't see a one world government implied in scripture at all.

Romping

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:6-9

Stomping

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:23

But Look Out

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:11-16

Here Come The Lawman

Nero. He made war against the Church for 42 months and nearly destroyed her. As Roman Emperor, he had authority over all the diverse people of the Roman Empire. The people of the Empire had to worship the genus of the Emperor. In Palestine, this was aided by the Jewish authorities (Revelation's false prophet).

Rome, Daniel's Fourth Kingdom. The last great world empire. It ran roughshod over every other military in the world. Roman legions were the most feared military of their time. Rome was different from the other empires it replaced. How? It didn't just conquer and control. It assimilated the conquered nations into the Empire. Even Paul, a Jew, was born a Roman citizen. One could even purchase Roman citizenship if they had the money. None of the other empires were like this.

Christ was victorious over Rome and apostate Judaism. The winepress treaded was Jerusalem in the siege and the siege was the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.