Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Apostasy (Greek apostasia ) is: "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christian truth. Apostasy is the rejection of Christ by one who has been a Christian...." "Apostasy is the antony...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Christianity

The key here is - the rejection of Christ by on who has been a Christian - falling away - leaving your first Love, which is what Chambers is saying.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Apostasy (Greek apostasia ) is: "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christian truth. Apostasy is the rejection of Christ by one who has been a Christian...." "Apostasy is the antony...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Christianity

The key here is - the rejection of Christ by on who has been a Christian - falling away - leaving your first Love, which is what Chambers is saying.

Nope, I went to chambers website, he has set himself up as a judge. Go look. Thats what troubles me he uses hateful/judgmental language. He is not calling people back to Their first love as John did in revelation he is judging them harshly.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I forgot to add this from his website, I thought I had linked to it but I think I may have forgotten it or the mods removed it, not sure.

The Great Apostasy: Blaspheming The Holy Ghost

*If your church does not preach about "Eternal Hell" and the "Eternal Lake of Fire," where the unsaved will spend eternity, it is an Apostate Church.

*If your church does not preach "Jesus Christ" as the one and only door to eternal life and "Eternal Heaven," then your church is an Apostate Church.

*The NIV translation is a conditioner for turning the church world into the Whore Church of Revelation chapter seventeen. It is not a translation but a transliteration of Scripture.

*Rock Music and Romance Contemporary Music is a destroyer of the great truths of the Holy Bible and is usually one of the first signs of the Apostate Church spirit.

APOSTASY is the blaspheming of the Holy Ghost and cannot be forgiven. Let's make sure this is Biblical. Apostle Paul is the New Testament writer, who by the Holy Ghost, taught us the truth concerning the "The Great Falling Away." The words, "Falling Away," was from a Greek word, "Apostasia," which Paul used. The norm of this rendering is "Apostasion," which means divorcement. An "Apostate" person has been divorced from the truth and cannot return. They are lost forever. Let's read the Holy Ghost's words for this awesome truth, "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall 'fall away,' to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame" (Hebrews 6:4-6). I emphasized "fall away" because that represents "Apostasia." Paul is showing us that when someone apostatizes they are lost forever. We are not talking about a backslider but an apostate. A backslider can come back to Christ but an apostate cannot. It you are in a church that is apostatizing, get out quick. If you stay, you will be judged with them.

NEXT WEEK; "Perverting The Bible: Blaspheming The Holy Ghost." Order free gifts: "What Ever Happened To Hell" and "Apostasy, Lost Forever."

This has nothing to do with leaving your first love, or anything in the word.It is however very judgmental as he is saying that some people are going to hell. This is doing what the Lord warns us against, playing God the Judge

. This is why I am warning you about what this man says.

I do not understand what he said that was hateful?