• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/03/1954

Relating to my life, I watch the wrestling on television as a relaxation. It comes amazing to me as I see them jump the ropes and do somersaults over the ropes and down on to the thin foam mats below. As I watch them, I notice it takes time for them to get up. Their opponent does not let them because this is an advantage for them so they can win the match. Before you know it, the wrestler is thrown into the ring, a cover is implemented and a three count is counted by the referee.

When we get attacked by Satan, or by people Satan uses, he does not want us to get up. We get kicked, we get held down so he can win.

Watching the wrestling, I often see the opponent held down raising his arm so he will not lose the battle. In comparison, we can hold our hands up in prayer as Satan who may think he has the win over us over taken by God's almighty hand.

To my surprise sometimes, I see the person I think is going to win the match, lose to the three count by the referee. It may seem like we have lost the match sometimes, but just like the wrestlers we can get up with triumph and fight another day.

An injured wrestler will rest by not fighting another match until his wounds and breakages have healed. We need to be assured the injured wrestler will come back to challenge another match.

Because a Christian has been hurt or injured does not mean we are out of any ministry. A person in this category needs healing from the Lord to be raised up stronger than ever before.

Consuming other peoples lives in their own demise is not a wise thing to do. As I watch wrestlers do the wrong thing by others, I see the destruction of their own fame and injuries sustained because of their own stupidity.

Before jumping the ropes to destroy someone's testimony we should consider the consequences of our actions before listening to what Satan has to offer. It is not worth the time consuming effort it takes to hurt someone else.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1983

Relating to my life, I watch the wrestling on television as a relaxation. It comes amazing to me as I see them jump the ropes and do somersaults over the ropes and down on to the thin foam mats below. As I watch them, I notice it takes time for them to get up. Their opponent does not let them because this is an advantage for them so they can win the match. Before you know it, the wrestler is thrown into the ring, a cover is implemented and a three count is counted by the referee.

When we get attacked by Satan, or by people Satan uses, he does not want us to get up. We get kicked, we get held down so he can win.

Watching the wrestling, I often see the opponent held down raising his arm so he will not lose the battle. In comparison, we can hold our hands up in prayer as Satan who may think he has the win over us over taken by God's almighty hand.

To my surprise sometimes, I see the person I think is going to win the match, lose to the three count by the referee. It may seem like we have lost the match sometimes, but just like the wrestlers we can get up with triumph and fight another day.

An injured wrestler will rest by not fighting another match until his wounds and breakages have healed. We need to be assured the injured wrestler will come back to challenge another match.

Because a Christian has been hurt or injured does not mean we are out of any ministry. A person in this category needs healing from the Lord to be raised up stronger than ever before.

Consuming other peoples lives in their own demise is not a wise thing to do. As I watch wrestlers do the wrong thing by others, I see the destruction of their own fame and injuries sustained because of their own stupidity.

Before jumping the ropes to destroy someone's testimony we should consider the consequences of our actions before listening to what Satan has to offer. It is not worth the time consuming effort it takes to hurt someone else.

:thumbsup: Great Post!