shammah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Working of the 144,000 according to their Names!

Judah /Praisers of God /Ruban/ because they behold a Son /

Gad/form a company/Asher/of blessed ones/Naphthali/who wrestle/ Manasseh/with the forgetting/Simion/for hearing in obediance/Levi/joining to/Issacar/ the servant(Jesus)/Zebulan/awaiting a home/Joseph/they are added to/Ephraim/with double fruit/Benjamin/Sons of the Fathers right hand!

The working and purpose that represent the twelve tribes; a prophetic picture possibly,of the bride of Christ!

Dan, who's name means (to be judged impure)was taken out of being a tribe, and replaced by Joseph's sons Manasseh, and Ephriam ;who were named because Joseph was able to forget the longing for his people and became fruitful.

Dan dwelled in the far north, and beieved to have settled in Greece and help establish the perversions of the mythical Gods.

As Joseph gave Benjamin a double portion , Joseph recieved a double portion in his sons, who divided to themselves the inheritance of Dan.

I believe that the working of the 144,000 was writen in the names of the tribes of Israel.

The Lord gives word pictures through the names given to the early saints, from Adam up unto the time of the Apostles. Years ago I was given the word pictures from the Names of Adam to Noah which portrayed the coming of a people and their redeemer; sorry I've lost that one.

Being Grafted into the olive tree, gentiles have become the sons of the spiritual kingdom, (The Israel of God )speaking of spiritual heritage, the sons of God,as born into His family.As the tribes have intermarried with the gentiles, and become lost in physical terms. But the gentiles have become intermarried with Israel and become found by being adopted (grafted into), the kingdom of God, where the two have become one nation, bringing forth the fruits!The natural Jew and the earthly State, will soon be replaced by his Gody sons and daughters, and an heavenly country. Spiritual virgins are so, because they have not been seduced or given into spiritual compromise, unfaithfulness, or spiritual adultry! The wise virgins then become the faithful and true Bride of Christ, protected and sealed with Elohim on their forheads, verses the beast mark of the enemy.

When the bride is united with her beloved in eternity , Yah Shua will have His own, new and endearing names for each one, and they will be given their own and endearing name for their beloved, each secret and intimate!!!!

All praises and glory to Yah Shua !

This is something to ponder about; not openly reject, but study as good bereans!

We have the wise and foolish virgins, we know that the Lord will choose a spotless bride, spiritual virgins , without spot or wrinkle.

; those whom are waiting and full of the Spirit! In the Spirit, sexual virgins with pure blood, are replaced by the wise, spotless, and faithful full of the spirit!

Gentiles have been grafted into the root and heritage of Abraham,of which Christ is THE branch from a root of David, and David from Abraham! The olive tree represents the spiritual kingdom and the olive oil is as the anointing, the Christ is the anointed, and the two witnesses in Zech., and Rev., represent His anointed! It is possible the the two witnesses in Physical Jeruasalem that are slain by the Beast after three and a half years, represent also the company of the 144,000, that do similar witnessing around the world.

Agape and Spiritual blessings with spiritual eyes to se and ears to hear; I will be called Ephraim instead of Shammah-2; because Shammah is my wife, and it was sugjested, since we use the same computer to let you know.

So Love, peace, and grace , to you all ; Ephraim.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184

Working of the 144,000 according to their Names!

Judah /Praisers of God /Ruban/ because they behold a Son /

Gad/form a company/Asher/of blessed ones/Naphthali/who wrestle/ Manasseh/with the forgetting/Simion/for hearing in obediance/Levi/joining to/Issacar/ the servant(Jesus)/Zebulan/awaiting a home/Joseph/they are added to/Ephraim/with double fruit/Benjamin/Sons of the Fathers right hand!

The working and purpose that represent the twelve tribes; a prophetic picture possibly,of the bride of Christ!

The 144,000 are the literal tribes of Israel as the Old Testament declares in scripture.

Zechariah 12:10 - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, {the spirit of grace}and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Just as the Holy Spirit is given unto you freely by Grace to those who ask of it.

God Bless!

Edited by Omega

Romans.11 , Is the spiritual olive tree, the grafted have become grafted into the root and heritage, making Israel the natural unfaithful bride, and now has become the new Israel of God; the spiritual bride who is faithful! The types and shadows of the old shed light on the new covanant, where we are His temples, No differance in Jew or gentile in the new Jerusalem! We become the family of the promise , the litteral tribes are gone ,but in the spirit we will inherit more than the physical heritage of the tribes!

This is a mystery, we have one covenant in the spirit, somehow gentiles will be a part of the twelve tribes, they are grafted and are as one. The key is that out of these tribes the Lord will choose His faithful Virgins; women only defiles a man if he is unfaithful. The harlot is a woman (a religious spirit) that defiles the people of God. See in the Spirit , this holds the spiritual truths about Christs true People, and the meanings of the prophecies of the Kingdom and revelations.

In all humility; Agape in Christ; Ephraim.

P.S.

Added a post in your thread about ; does God speak to His People; it will show you where I'm coming from! I know I won't be popular here; I don't expect people to believe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Romans.11 , Is the spiritual olive tree, the grafted have become grafted into the root and heritage, making Israel the natural unfaithful bride, and now has become the new Israel of God; the spiritual bride who is faithful!

I keep hearing this verse quoted as if God has rejected Israel and nothing can be further from the truth, its their tree that we have been "grafted" into, become partakers of sharing the root of.

We have been grafted into the tree of salvation, the tree of life.

John 4:22

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

We the the unnatural have been grafted into the natural.

The types and shadows of the old shed light on the new covanant, where we are His temples,

The old help us understand the new, yes. By the way, and I realize this is getting nit pickey here, but we are His temple, not temples :t2:

No differance in Jew or gentile in the new Jerusalem!

In the new Jerusalem is the key word here, but as of right now we are still Jews and gentiles. But we are one in Christ.

We become the family of the promise , the litteral tribes are gone ,but in the spirit we will inherit more than the physical heritage of the tribes!

Not sure what you are getting at here! If you are saying we replace Israel, I must disagree with you.

This is a mystery, we have one covenant in the spirit, somehow gentiles will be a part of the twelve tribes, they are grafted and are as one.

We are grafted in to the tree of salvation, I have not read where we become a part of the twelve tribes, could you direct me to any particular scripture referances.

The key is that out of these tribes the Lord will choose His faithful Virgins;

These will be chosen out of the literal tribes of Israel

The 144,000

Revelation 7:

4  And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5  from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,

6  from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,

7  from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,

8  from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

Lets not try and "spiritualize" everything, God writes His word literally and the Holy Spirit opens our minds for they are spiritaully appraised.

women only defiles a man if he is unfaithful. The harlot is a woman (a religious spirit) that defiles the people of God.

I believe He is speaking of literal virgins here.

See in the Spirit , this holds the spiritual truths about Christs true People, and the meanings of the prophecies of the Kingdom and revelations.

I am not sure waht you are getting at here.

In all humility; Agape in Christ; Ephraim.

P.S.

Added a post in your thread about ; does God speak to His People; it will show you where I'm coming from! I know I won't be popular here; I don't expect people to believe.

Ephraim, we will believe the truth, there are many here who are being led by the Spirit of God, you dont have a monopoly on this, for God freely gives to all who ask.

I have read many post by many people who want to make Gods word say something that really cant be backed from scripture. I would be willing to listen but so far I just dont see where you are coming from.

The church is special to God, yes! after all we are the bride of His Son, However, Israel is still very special to God as well and God will again turn to her and will convert her and we will all become one in the new Jerusalem. But as of yet the old Jerusalem still exsists, which in itself shows that God has not forsaken her.

In Jesus

Kevin

I know where your coming from and won't try to teach you .

But when it says all of Israel will be saved; most all of Israel even in the flesh isn't true Israel. The Lord isn't going to marry realestate, and isn't concerned with bloodlines ,which have been dispersed into the gentiles also. The Lord will return in the natural Jerusalem and save a part of it from destruction; but He will Marry , and his true servants are now of the new Priesthood, not after Levi; a spiritual people! The Israel of God from Gal.6;Are now the faithful and chosen; most of these that call themselves Jews will either turn to Him, but the majority are of the synagod of Satan. All who turn to Him are the Israel of God and the true seed of Abraham.

I have been taught what you say my whole life ;but the last few years the Lord has shown me His true desire; a faithful Bride after the Spirit as in the Melchizedek priesthood, not after Levi,the flesh, and shadow of what has now come.

But He has shown me that only a few will see, but thats okay, I love all of you!

This isn't a question of salvation, and doesn't need to be desputed! One see things more litteraly and one more in the Spirit, there is a mixture of natural and spiritual truths. When the spiritual truth is discovered it is always more blessed! But I know people who spiritualize too much scripture; and it makes me sick! I only bring this thing forth because it was shown to me, I had no knowledge of it till it was shown in a vision and the Lord then directed me to the scriptures, this is all I can say!

I dont want to offend anyones beliefs, I had the same, I was taught the same; I was shown someting and believe it, but I understand, the message isn't for everyone!

God bless! In Yah Shua's Name; Ephraim.

-

Shadow2b, are you mocking? This is something that should be brought before the Lord, with prayer, and fasting, and not to be mocked, for that is a mocking spirit.

Shalom, and Love in Yah Shua, shammah

No Shammah...Shadow is not mocking.

It is you who is mocking the Word of God with nonsense like this;

Romans.11 , Is the spiritual olive tree, the grafted have become grafted into the root and heritage, making Israel the natural unfaithful bride, and now has become the new Israel of God;

That is totally whack.

Natural Israel was always unfaithful, she who rejected their Messiah and killed the prophets, in Christ we are faithful, a royal Priesthood and a Holy nation.

I once taught about the twelve tribes on the radio. I taught what I read and believed the Lord was raising up again pure bloodlines; real virgins from preserved tribes! A Holy people kept pure from sex, as enuchs in the spirit, dedicated to the Lord, being raised up the true tribes dispersed among the nations! To recieve their inheritance and to turn natural Israel back to the Lord, so that litteraly all Israel shall be saved! (which takes away free choice,not all Israel will recieve ,even if they see).

But a man called in and asked me a question;" Do you really believe after recieving the Spiritual Kingdom, the Lord will raise up the lost tribes after the flesh? Can't the Lord be raising up a spiritual people? Do these really have to be young virgin Jews to qualify ?

This was all he said! But I answered " I believe this is what the word says ,and I take it litteraly; if there is a higher Spiritual meaning, I will be open to that if the Lord shows me in the scriptures, and by the Spirit!

As soon as I said that , I was cut to the heart; the Lord witnessed to me then and there that I WAS WRONG, and He had gently rebuked me!

I never taught on this again, because the Lord showed me that even though I knew His word, I knew very little in the Spirit!

Then seven years later, he gave me my only vision of the two olive trees feeding oil into the bowl on top of the Menorrah; He gave me Gal.6:14-16;Zech.chapter 4-all;Rev.11:4;Rev.14:4-5;Mat.25:1-12;Rev.3:12;Rev.9:4;Rev.7:3 and much more! He told me" My people are the olive tree, the true Israel of God; VICTORY TO THE ISRAEL OF GOD!

I was very sick at this time for many months when He came to me and comforted me. At that time I was trying differant natural means to get better; after the vision my wife gave me some olive leaf extract, and for the first time in over a year , I rose up out of bed crying, I feel like this olive leaf just completely healed me!

But it was a sign, it was a supernatural touch from the Lord, but we couldn't understand why until just recently! He was showing me the olive leaf was as the healing of the nations, and the healing of His people, the Israel of God , the olive tree, and its oil (extract) His anointing!

Agape; Ephraim.

Edited by shammah

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Shammah:

What a beautiful word; what a moving testimony.

I am just sliding through the posts and opened your post

It spoke to my heart.

I will meditate upon it.

Blessyou