• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings OneAccord,

Sorry I took so long in getting back to you, but the book I read is:

Theomatics, by Jerry Lucas

I believe this is out of print, but perhaps you may find something on the web regarding theomatics.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Thanks, Dad Ernie..... :noidea:

Guest GloryaRose

If codes exist in the bible,,,mathematical or otherwise,,, it should not surprise us one bit.

The entire universe is composed of mathematical artistry too profound to comprehend.

However, words are meant to convey in their own selves a message...that these "codes" when left to human interpretation cannot convey...

It is the message of the words and the living by them that is the purpose of God's Word. When time is spent picking apart each an every letter or word, the danger is that the importance of the entire message itself is lost.

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree with your assessment of the Bible Codes. I will not argue or insult those who disagree with me, but nothing I have read here is accurate. I have the software and to be honest, what I have discovered is startling.

Regardless of what one believes in relation to the Bible Codes, is unimportant. The most basic belief that we all share is that Jesus is Lord and Savior. He died in our place for sins that we committed so that we would not suffer eternal separation from God. Everything else, including the Bible Codes is nothing more than a distraction if we don't get that fundamental belief accurate.

I won't insult those who disagree with me about the Bible Codes, but I would hope that if your going to take a different position than I, that you at least investigate the Codes and the method by which they are obtained and be more accurate in your discription.

The most important question for me is, if the Bible Codes are true, then what is the meaning of what God has done? The answer is written in the book of Daniel.

God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Okay - I'm kinda dumb here, but what ARE the bible codes? I've heard about them but never in much detail. What startling things have you discovered Tom? And does the translation matter? Or language? I'm being serious here 'cause I really don't know.

:noidea:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

LOL, Traveller! THANK YOU. I was afraid to say the same thing. One can only look dumb so many times, ya know. LOL

I have a pamphlet here called "The Holy Bible - Wholly True" by Winkie Pratney. (yes, this guy's name is actually "Winkie". *covering my mouth so as not to rudely laugh*:noidea:

Anyway, it is way too long for me to type here, but it is full of awesome facts about the Bible. Here is a sentence from it:

".....And so on, and so on....in this verse alone there are 30 different features of 7. I have listed only 11 of them! The chance of this happening accidentally is 1 in 33,000,000,000,000, (33 trillion) "

(bold not mine)

It's an old pamphlet, full of coincidences like this. I kept it because it is facinating. Is this what everyone here is talking about?

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Upon further reading of this pamphlet, I see that Winkie ( :noidea: ) is quoting someone named Ivan Panin.

Here is the stuff in the pamphlet:

Ivan Panin

• 3 weeks later...

Just and FYI the Koran has now also been run through this letter skipping thing and is being touted as proof to it's validity. I'll look up the web site.

Shilou

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

The Bible code is a crock.

The Bible is a decoder, not a code, and Jesus Christ is the answer yesterday, today, and forever!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

re: Bible Code or Bible Crock?

Do you think that people would believe in this IF it had been invented by a Christian rather then a Jew?

Isn't it great to be able to have RELIEF now and again!