• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

As I was driving today I passed a corner that, when George W. Bush was President, was a favorite spot for many downriver liberals to protest "Bush's Wars."

They held signs that called Bush a "War Criminal" and that "ALL War Is Wrong!" and "War Is NEVER The Answer!" Day after day they stood there, rain or shine, waving their signs about.

But since Obama has taken office, and has had the power to pull our troops out of both theaters of war, and has even entered another conflict in Libya, I haven't seen them out protesting against war even once!

It just proves to me once again, that liberals are not against war, they are simply against Conservatives who wage war.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

As I was driving today I passed a corner that, when George W. Bush was President, was a favorite spot for many downriver liberals to protest "Bush's Wars."

They held signs that called Bush a "War Criminal" and that "ALL War Is Wrong!" and "War Is NEVER The Answer!" Day after day they stood there, rain or shine, waving their signs about.

But since Obama has taken office, and has had the power to pull our troops out of both theaters of war, and has even entered another conflict in Libya, I haven't seen them out protesting against war even once!

It just proves to me once again, that liberals are not against war, they are simply against Conservatives who wage war.

That's about the size of it. I quit listening to any of that persuasion when those protesters last month suggested that Justice Thomas, and his wife, should be maimed and killed. Total hypocrites and disgusting excuses for human beings. :huh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

When I was MUCH younger, I protested the war in Viet Nam. I didn't care one whit about the politics involved. I saw, on national TV at the dinner hour, the sight and sound of a young US soldier who had been wounded. It was horrible. I became a "protester" the next day. The other kids I knew were as passionate as I about ending the war. We had a cause. I truly wanted no other boy to fall in war.

These days we mainly see the "extremists" protesting various causes. The Liberals are very complacent in their nice homes with their 2.5 kids and a lovely IRA. They are too busy and/or too tired to get riled up about the way things are going. How can people not be angry about the deficit? The wars? And the myriad other urgent issues effecting this country?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

They are to busy blaming Bush to complain....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/24/1993

Todays conservatives was yesterdays democrat