• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Re: Don't worry; There is no Hell!!! Reply to-

Topic from believers that preach hell and the Lake of fire, is temporary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Devil that decieved them was cast into the Lake of Fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and they shall be tormented day and night for Ever and Ever.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the Lake of Fire. Rev.20:10&15.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches; He that overcometh shall not be HURT of the second death.Rev.2:11.

And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire, this is the second death. Rev 20:14.

Hurt= suffer, injure .

If the righteous will not be hurt by the second death(Lake of Fire) but those cast into it will suffer hurt; it could have said destroyed; but they suffer what the beast ,and the false prophet,suffer, and these were men, though they became possesed by demons and the devil.

Also as we see the place of fire and brimstone is the Lake of Fire.

If any man worship the beast and his image, and recieve his mark in the forehead, or his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with FIRE and BRIMSTONE in the presence of the Holy Angels , and in the presence of the Lamb; and the smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up FOR EVER and EVER: and they shall have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever recieveth the mark of his name.Rev.9-11.

So it sounds pretty ugly, a place that has scared people into repentance, if they thought there was anyway of getting out, or it ending, many would take that chance. I would hope that some would get better treatment or uncreation, but thats a hope we souldn't encourage or count on. Can you see some saying that this Christian told them they would just be uncreated, it would be better that they heard the worst and repent. I know it seems a harsh way to preach, but the fire and brimstone sermons, were far more effective than the goody two shoes stuff ,we hear today!

Who knows maybe the ones thrown into the Lake of Fire dont suffer for ever and ever like the Devil, the Beast ,and the False Prophet, but they clearly suffer hurt in the second death, isn't it better to warn them; I say warn them that they may repent! Sometimes the fear or the Lord begins with real fear, and then with repentance and hearing the Word we learn to trust in the mercy but also the Severity of the Lord; that He does judge each one according to their faith, and their works.

Agape in Yah Shua; Ephraim.

P.S. I really wish you were right, but to hope it so could create a false hope, a hope sinners could hold on to.

The Lord took me in spirit, to the lake of fire, and as I was observing it, the realization of it entered into my spirit, and just when I started to cry out to the Lord, He took me back into my body. I saw the lake of fire, and it is flowing like lava, with an intense heat that you have never felt before.

I wouldn't want to go there, for this lake is waiting for the devil, and his angels, and the falst prophet, and the beast, and those who will not repent.

The Lord once gave me a vision of this place as well, full of people, and they were burning, and screaming, floating in this fire, and their torment was horrible, you don't want to go there!!!!

Shalom, and Love in Yah Shua, shammah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah Shua is our LOVE, and our LIFE!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Amen.

I too have "seen" hell and it is very motivating to desire holiness in me.

LT

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hey this dreams are really "cool" stuff.

Or should I should I better use the word interesting stuff.

I am Glad that there is no more condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

amem brothers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Hey this dreams are really "cool" stuff.

Or should I should I better use the word interesting stuff.

I am Glad that there is no more condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

amem brothers.

Yeah, No more condemnation!

Ro 8:1

• 14 years later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Old old, old, ancient (2004) op, thread/ topic about HELL NOT being temporaty - testimonies in line with SCRIPTURE !  ? yes,  ?   beware, yes ?

(reason,  to combat/ expose/ bring the LIGHT OF TRUTH ! JESUS !  VS the current(today) post(s) )

On 9/11/2004 at 12:47 PM, shammah said:

Re: Don't worry; There is no Hell!!! Reply to-

Topic from believers that preach hell and the Lake of fire, is temporary!

p.s. regardless when and where hell is,  stick with SCRIPTURE --- there is NO SECOND CHANCE -- NO 'refining' there.

• Thumbs Up 1