• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

No, not the lottery. :laugh:

Tonight I won (2-1) my third term as Township Supervisor on the Republican ticket. There were no Democrats running on their ticket, so unless someone runs in a write-in campaign, I will have the nod come fall.

I looked at this election different then the first two, I didn't do any type of campaigning accept for the League Of Women's Voters guide. I put the whole election in God's hands and said "Win or lose, God's will, will be done". Putting the election in God's hands was the best thing I could of done, but I must admit, it is not easy watching from the sidelines.

I don't like politics, but I care for the people and that is why I ran for office. It is a very humbling experience when people put their trust in you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

No, not the lottery. :laugh:

Tonight I won (2-1) my third term as Township Supervisor on the Republican ticket. There were no Democrats running on their ticket, so unless someone runs in a write-in campaign, I will have the nod come fall.

I looked at this election different then the first two, I didn't do any type of campaigning accept for the League Of Women's Voters guide. I put the whole election in God's hands and said "Win or lose, God's will, will be done". Putting the election in God's hands was the best thing I could of done, but I must admit, it is not easy watching from the sidelines.

I don't like politics, but I care for the people and that is why I ran for office. It is a very humbling experience when people put their trust in you.

1Sam 14:6 Then Jonathan said to the young man who was carrying his armor,

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1953

Congratulations! And to your township also, on having you to serve them.

:thumbsup:

Praying

Be Blessed Beloved Of The king

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Thanks everybody and thanks for the prayer Joe. I can use all the prayers I can get when making decisions that effect other people.