IGNORED

Camping's new date

~candice~

Guest Butero

Ugh! Now we'll have to go through this circus all over again in October. :wacko:

On a postitive note, after this October date comes and goes, Camping will have no place to go. He will have missed the rapture date and the date of the final judgment. Maybe the Lord will come back before October 21, and we won't have to go through another 5 months of wait and see? :noidea:

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. A-men. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I got a hunch his church will be pretty empty by October, or at least I'm beginning to hope so. But if not, maybe someone will kindly remind him what Jesus said in Matthew 24:36,

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/23/1986

I got a hunch his church will be pretty empty by October, or at least I'm beginning to hope so. But if not, maybe someone will kindly remind him what Jesus said in Matthew 24:36,

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

He hasn't stepped in a church since 1988 because thats when he believes Satan took over the church.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

He hasn't stepped in a church since 1988 because thats when he believes Satan took over the church.

Well that shows how much attention I've paid this nut case. :laugh:

And now that you've updated me with a little more info, I don't think I care to look any deeper still. :noidea:

But thanks for the heads up, blessed22. :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I wonder if he can be sued by those who sold everything? Or (as reported), tried to kill their children so that they would not suffer at the end of days?

Just a thought......

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

The lesson he learned AJ is that "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!" :laugh: The scary this is, if he continues guessing, one of these times he may be right! :taped:

OneLight, I thought the saying was "if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving wasn't for you." :P

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

People hurt their children over this! Oh wow.

Pride is the ultimate problem, the guy cannot see into himself so how can he repent of this? He just can't believe he is wrong that he does not have any special calling or insight into this issue, that he is not special.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

People hurt their children over this! Oh wow.

Pride is the ultimate problem, the guy cannot see into himself so how can he repent of this? He just can't believe he is wrong that he does not have any special calling or insight into this issue, that he is not special.

Make me wonder why those people didn't think their children weren't going to be Raptured with them.

Guest Butero

I wonder if he can be sued by those who sold everything? Or (as reported), tried to kill their children so that they would not suffer at the end of days?

Just a thought......

There is such a thing as personal responsibility. Most people wrote this guy off as just another false teacher. They didn't seek to harm their kids, and they didn't sell all their possessions. I feel for them, but they should have known better.

Just a thought......

There is such a thing as personal responsibility. Most people wrote this guy off as just another false teacher. They didn't seek to harm their kids, and they didn't sell all their possessions. I feel for them, but they should have known better.

I Don't Know For Sure But I Don't Believe Harold Ever Asked People To "Cash Out"

Or To Euthanize Their Little Ones

And Many Of The Followers Who Cashed Out

Were The Same People Who Loudly Condemned All Christian Churches

And Were The Same Ones Actively Demanding That Believing Folk Leave Their Fellowships

Goofy World

They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.

As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel. Psalms 125