• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Recently I've been praying for more dreams and visions concerning the end times and last night I dreamed of this.  I know this dream is from the Lord.

Hmmmm I think we should be suspicious about extra-Biblical revelation.

You are way out there and very open to deception. It does feel very good to be the special chosen one given these new revelations regarding demons. Revelations not given in Scripture. "Insider" information regarding demons that the Holy Spirit chose not to give the apostles and prophets so as to be included in the Holy Scriptures.

Or maybe you are part of the deception.

"Yet these false teachers, who claim authority from their dreams, live immoral lives, defy authority, and scoff at the power of the glorious ones. But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse Satan of blasphemy, but simply said, "The Lord rebuke you." (This took place when Michael was arguing with Satan about Moses' body.) But these people mock and curse the things they do not understand." Jude 1:8-10 NLT

"These people are proud and arrogant, daring even to scoff at the glorious ones without so much as trembling. But the angels, even though they are far greater in power and strength than these false teachers, never speak out disrespectfully against the glorious ones." 2 Peter 2:10-11 NLT

Stick to what is revealed in Scripture. According to 2 Timothy 3:17 the Scriptures contain everything we need to complete the mission.

- Steve

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Steve, good post,

Some people like to rush about looking for demons and fallen angels and all stuff that belong to the devil, instead of seeking the holy things in life who have all their demons and devils under complete control. Why go around turning over rocks to see what's underneath when you know there's only creepy crawly things there. On the other hand, Christ is out in the open and easily found if you only seek Him. Who cares about demons and aliens anyway.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

It sounds as if God is leading you in these dreams, and/or visions. In the understanding of them being devils, or demons, they are. May God lead you by grace, and mercy, at all times, and in all ways in Jesus Christ name I pray Amayn.

Guest scrambled_brain
Well, the God I serve can blow them off the planet if it pleases Him. He's sovereign and it's His call.

Brilliant post catsmeow!

Look no-offense here but I have to agree with the people here who dont beleive in aliens. It seems to me as though you may have gone in the wrong direction a little bit, maybe you have been receiving the wrong message.

I read through each post on here and it was only the ones that said that the demon/alien thing was wrong that felt right...

How do i explain? what i mean is that its like when you do something bad you get a feeling that tells you its wrong and the same when you do something good only that it tells you its good... for me i find the same thing aplies for christianity and the relationship i have with god. When i do something bad the holy spirit lets me know i.e. when you watch something which doesnt portray the right message on the t.v. or when you are told gossip by somone you get this feeling that you are'nt doing something quite right. I got the same feelings here. I felt like i shouldnt even be reading stuff about 'aliens' being connected with God because it isnt right.

Scrambled.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

i believe i had a vision the other night..all i can really remember is Jesus and myself fighting what appeared to be demons..everytime i look over at Jesus he seemed to be saying I'm here stay strong ..this is not my first vision..had one about 22 yrs ago.I went to heaven and was set before Jesus and saw his feet and hands.the vision ended when it got to his face ..

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Thank you Eric....

Eric is right about the calling we all have. If you want "power" then become a servant. Wash some feet. Drop the desires to fight demons and pick up the towel. Jesus was very clear about this. Love and serve one another and we will win the battle. Run off as Don Quixote as you put the entire Body in jeopardy.

There is a very dangerous heresy sweeping many segments of the Church. It is nothing new and has been popular in philosophy and cultural circles for over 40 years in the US. It is a spiritual existentialism. The Scriptures are abandoned for a new, fresh Word. The Bible is looked at as only a blue print or model. God begins to speak new revelation to the body which supercedes the old dead Word contained in the Bible. You can spot these wolves among us by their detest for "intellectualism." Make any mention of Greek or the history of the Church or proper exegesis of the Scripture and you are immediately mocked and derided. They believe they have the insider track on the Holy Spirit.

Beware of these wolves. Ultimately they are only here to deceive and destroy the Body of Christ.

Do not go beyond what is written. Read and memorize and meditate on the Words of God as recored in our Bibles. Learn the skills to rightly divide the WOrd of Truth.

- Steve

PS

God still does speak to us in dreams and visions and even audibly. But these are personal and not new revelations for the Body of Christ. He has finished His revelation when He finished the canon of Scripture. His final Word was Jesus and there is no no further Word until the Church is removed and He turns again to Israel.

Thank you Eric....

Eric is right about the calling we all have. If you want "power" then become a servant. Wash some feet. Drop the desires to fight demons and pick up the towel. Jesus was very clear about this. Love and serve one another and we will win the battle. Run off as Don Quixote as you put the entire Body in jeopardy.

There is a very dangerous heresy sweeping many segments of the Church. It is nothing new and has been popular in philosophy and cultural circles for over 40 years in the US. It is a spiritual existentialism. The Scriptures are abandoned for a new, fresh Word. The Bible is looked at as only a blue print or model. God begins to speak new revelation to the body which supercedes the old dead Word contained in the Bible. You can spot these wolves among us by their detest for "intellectualism." Make any mention of Greek or the history of the Church or proper exegesis of the Scripture and you are immediately mocked and derided. They believe they have the insider track on the Holy Spirit.

Beware of these wolves. Ultimately they are only here to deceive and destroy the Body of Christ.

Do not go beyond what is written. Read and memorize and meditate on the Words of God as recored in our Bibles. Learn the skills to rightly divide the WOrd of Truth.

- Steve

PS

God still does speak to us in dreams and visions and even audibly. But these are personal and not new revelations for the Body of Christ. He has finished His revelation when He finished the canon of Scripture. His final Word was Jesus and there is no no further Word until the Church is removed and He turns again to Israel.

What about visions, and revelations which we receive in Jesus Christ our Lord, which helps us to understand what is going on to serve Him, and love Him better.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi AllFor, The NT is full of the ways explaining how we can serve Jesus and love Him. Practically every day I get some sort of revelation of how God works in our lives, if it's only from the blessings I receive and the good things that happen to me. I dont have to have a revelation from Him to tell me how better to love Him or serve Him. You either love Him or you dont. You either serve Him or you dont. IMO nobody can tell another how to love and if you want to know how to servw Him, well He's given you a hand book to read and study. Why should He have to give anyone a special revelation.

As for demons, devils and fallen angels, we know they are there, but if you're covered by the blood of Jesus and are blessed by receiving the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, what can they do to you. God has a plan for them too. Relax, brother, keep yourself refreshed with the Holy Spirit every day and put your faith in Jesus. If the Lord wants to use you, He will, you dont have to ask.

have a great day.

eric.

Hi AllFor, The NT is full of the ways explaining how we can serve Jesus and love Him. Practically every day I get some sort of revelation of how God works in our lives, if it's only from the blessings I receive and the good things that happen to me. I dont have to have a revelation from Him to tell me how better to love Him or serve Him. You either love Him or you dont. You either serve Him or you dont. IMO nobody can tell another how to love and if you want to know how to servw Him, well He's given you a hand book to read and study. Why should He have to give anyone a special revelation.

As for demons, devils and fallen angels, we know they are there, but if you're covered by the blood of Jesus and are blessed by receiving the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, what can they do to you. God has a plan for them too. Relax, brother, keep yourself refreshed with the Holy Spirit every day and put your faith in Jesus. If the Lord wants to use you, He will, you dont have to ask.

have a great day.

eric.

Everything we get we get because we receive, we get revelation from Christ if what we get is good. Everything from God is revelation, we can not know God without The Holy Spirit showing us God. He can, and does do this in many different ways. Peace, mercy, and grace to you in Jesus Christ our Lord.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Dont be offened but that vision sounds kind of left feild if you know what I mean.

There are a lot of UFO nuts running around the Christian community.

spacecraft.gif