• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

Blessings,

As some of you already know in 1997 the Lord gave me a vision of two UFOs and told me Aliens are Demons, They are Coming and They are not Nice.

Recently I've been praying for more dreams and visions concerning the end times and last night I dreamed of this. I know this dream is from the Lord. It had the characteristics of a vision exactly like I had before. It was extremely vivid and I was more of an observer of the events than an actual participant although I did experience intense emotion as a reaction to the things I saw.

I dreamed that Brandon and I were camping and we were looking out of our tent at the sky. Brandon said look, and he pointed at the sky. There was a bright neon blue light that was moving very quickly across the sky. It was somewhat transparent and it looked like the moon except it was blue. As it moved closer to the trees it transformed into vehicle appearance similar to what a flying saucer or space ship might look like. It still looked like it was made out of neon blue light.

As it dissappeared behind the trees, suddenly a helicopter flew right near it and hovered over the trees. The helicopter had USA on the side of it along with some other words. Suddenly we looked ahead of us and we saw an alien lurched on top of a car. He was in a catlike position as if he was about to pounce. There was an officer standing in front of him with a flashlight. The alien looked exactly like the ones many claim to have seen. Skinny, large head and big black eyes.

Brandon and I began to rebuke the devil and take the authority of Jesus. Then we put on sneakers and prepared to run. (end of dream)

At this point, I believe the Lord keeps showing me these things because he wants his people to be aware that these manifestations are happening and they are about to become a reality to everyone. Sightings, abductions and crop circles are real. They are called phenomenons but they are very explainable and have been confirmed by many as demonic activity.

SEE PICTURE OF BLUE ORB IDENTICAL TO ONE IN MY DREAM:

Vision of the Blue Orb

This is a very dramatic deception that is occuring in our generation and is preparing to deceive all mankind. These are signs in the heavens (UFO's) and signs in the earth (crop circles) and angels of light (demonic beings/aliens). Be aware that these things are happening and God's word is true.

There is one true God and creator of mankind, one mediator between God and man, Jesus Christ. Besides Him there is no other.

Things are going to begin to become very unbelievable in our generation. Take heed to God's word and beware of lying signs and wonders whose intent is to deceive. Pray that God deliver you from the hour of temptation that is about to try the entire world and that He give you strength to endure until the end. He that endures unto the end, shall be saved.

Michelle Dulin

Denver, CO

End of The World Ministries

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:t2: I don't really know what to think, honestly.

I hope it doesn't happen...I'm still scared to take out the trash after dark because of Big Foot....and even more so after seeing The Blair Witch Project. Things like that creep me out for a very long time.

Could it be that maybe you saw into the spirit world...or maybe...some will be visable and some will not?

Sleeping with my bathroom light on tonight. :t2:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hi there mdulin2004! ;)

Thats interesting, in these end days the Devil and His demons will go all out to deceive many and even the Church. There are no such thing as Space Aliens, This is cleverly conjured up by demons. They are in fact as you say Demons!

They claim to be the progenitors of the human race which clearly Goes against the teachings of the Bible.

When Satan rebelled against God Almighty he and his fallen flunkies fell from the Third Heaven{Gods Throne}to the Second and First heavens. The Second heaven is the starry heaven or where the galaxies, solar systems and stars exist, the first heaven is the sky or the atmospheric heaven where the clouds are. These Demons dwell in the first and second heavens, thats where they do their dirty work.

Ephesians 2:2 - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

In the very end days these demons will fall to earth and then deception will reach its peak and the entire world will be in distress!

God Bless!

• 2 weeks later...

haha demons have already fallen on earth and with all that judgement for things having nothing to do with the Word they sure seem to be winning so i humbly ask everyone to pray and pray and pray.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Joeri, you are sooooo right! Amen! :)

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 This evil man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of wicked deception to fool those who are on their way to destruction because they refuse to believe the truth that would save them. 11 So God will send great deception upon them, and they will believe all these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for not believing the truth and for enjoying the evil they do.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  247

God has told us all things; look up the word amber in Ez 1 and read again in ch 10 and you will find that these whirlwinds [with cherubim] are highly polished bronze vehicles. Now:

Christ told us to learn the parable of the fig tree. It means that when Judah would again be made a nation state, that that generation would by no means pass away till all things be fulfilled. they became a nation in 1948. a generation is 70 years. the time will be cut short. when did we begin experiencing UFO's?

Edited by sail2awe

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  184

haha demons have already fallen on earth and with all that judgement for things having nothing to do with the Word they sure seem to be winning so i humbly ask everyone to pray and pray and pray.

Revelation 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and (ye that dwell in them). Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Seems like some are still deceived even as of now, ufos are not aliens. Neither are there such creatures as aliens, these are demonic in origin, Demons deceiving others into believing that there are the progentors of the human race.

Th Devil comes down and takes the Third of the Stars with Him when He swing His tail, if you study Revelation it describes the Church in Heaven during this time period rejoicing or what we call the Tribulation period. There are dmons that are awaiting judgment and there are some demons that wander to possess men. The reference to third of tht stars being cast down to earth refers those that abide in the first and second heavens and they have not came down as of yet.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

If you think that deception is troublesome now, you underestimated it because when the Devil comes to earth that is when deception will reach it's peak, He has not came down as of yet. Put on the Full armor of God!!!

God Bless!

Edited by Omega

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

mdulin...

At this point, I believe the Lord keeps showing me these things because he wants his people to be aware that these manifestations are happening and they are about to become a reality to everyone. Sightings, abductions and crop circles are real. They are called phenomenons but they are very explainable and have been confirmed by many as demonic activity.

I think crop circles are just people playing jokes and have nothing to do with Satanic deception...although they have been championed by those who long to make a connection with Aliens/demons and readily believed by naive people who would rather get meaning for life from Alien visitation than believe G-d sent His only Son into this world to save us.

Isn't the point to pray and pray and pray?

You all....whether there's UFO's, boogie men or Government Conspiracies....is there anything too hard for OUR GOD to defeat?

Well, the God I serve can blow them off the planet if it pleases Him. He's sovereign and it's His call.

In God I Trust!