IGNORED

This is the importance Christ put on Mary

Guest astralis

Guest astralis

FHA,

Once again, we have a contradiction with scripture and your interpretation (which I need to remind you is not infallible).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

FHA,

Once again, we have a contradiction with scripture and your interpretation (which I need to remind you is not infallible).

Guest astralis

There is plenty of scripture to support the Catholic position - you choose to interpret it your way which is not infallible.

Guest shadow2b
FHA,

Tanx, shadow, and I fear that you are correct. :cool2:

I had wanted to help Him.

Well, shall we get back to pre-or-post trib? Much more interesting...

BTW astralis, i'd love to see the Lots of scripture that elevates Mary to co anything, or says to pray to spirits in heaven. No, I don't want to see "praise him all ye heavenly hosts". I want to see "thou shalt pray through saint vincent when thou needest comfort, and thou shalt pray through mary when thou needest blah blah, thou shalt pray to saint whazzhis name when you lose your keys, for he is the patron saint of lost articles"...( I do love the names of some of your saints, though! )I want scripture that REALLY SUPPORTS these things, not just rationalizes them IF you add a bunch of RCC stuff to it and mix it up...I'll be waiting. :sarcasm:

Guest astralis

FHA and Shadow,

IT will take THE HOLY SPIRIT  to open the heart of someone to receive A SCRIPTURAL  TRUTH & HE ALONE is THE ONE that can LEAD INTO ALL TRUTH.......    JOHN: 16-vs. 13---HOWBEIT WHEN HE,THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, IS COME, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH:FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF; BUT WHATSOEVER HE SHALL HEAR,THAT SHALL HE SPEAK:AND HE WILL SHEW YOU THINGS TO COME...        

I pray that the Holy Spirit will open your hearts to see the truth because I truly want to help you.  

God bless.   :inlove:

Guest astralis
BTW astralis, i'd love to see the Lots of scripture that elevates Mary to co anything, or says to pray to spirits in heaven. No, I don't want to see "praise him all ye heavenly hosts". I want to see "thou shalt pray through saint vincent when thou needest comfort, and thou shalt pray through mary when thou needest blah blah, thou shalt pray to saint whazzhis name when you lose your keys, for he is the patron saint of lost articles"...( I do love the names of some of your saints, though! )I want scripture that REALLY SUPPORTS these things, not just rationalizes them IF you add a bunch of RCC stuff to it and mix it up...I'll be waiting.

FHA,

Astralis, honestly.

First of all, what is an "altar call"? I've personally never called one! :cool2: Never heard of it.

The rapture is mentioned in scripture, as you know. it is "the coming of the groom for His bride."

Sola scriptura I had NEVER heard of until I heard it from a Catholic on this board. But understanding it as I think I do now, it definitely is NOT just a few hundred years old. The RCC mayhave just realized it in the 1600s, but that does not make it "poof" the born-on date of the concept of Bible alone. The Bible says ALL through it not to add or subtract and that it is the word of God. All I know is that if a tradition or practice or saying goes against or contradicts anything in the Bible, it MUST be rejected! It does say THAT in the Bible, again as you know. It says in the Bible not to talk to spirits, not to worship anyone but the Lord, etc, again as you know. (now you'll say "But we don't use the word "Worship" as God meant there...twist, wring, rationalize, explain, etc...)It says ALL sinned, and says that Mary had other children NOT of divine intervention, which would naturally render her no longer virginal. (But the POPE said so! OK, who will you believe? The pope? or God?) She is NEVER described as co-anything, and was saved and worshipped her savior just as we do. (this is in the Bible too, mate) Good example to follow? YES. Worthy of praise and adoration?NO. that is in scripture, have no idols or gods before Him. That is pretty darn plain. Even Mary said "do whatever HE tells you to do".

There is nothing in the Bible about cannonizing human beings (in fact this is idolatry)or humans giving forgiveness (FROM GOD THROUGH A PRIEST) and doleing out pennance like it will bring cleanliness from God. It says nothing about 'purgatory' after the death and resurrection of our savior. It says nothing about "a place of purification" since the death and resurrection of our savior, because if we still needed purifying, that would mean that His Blood sacrifice was insufficient for our cleansing. This is horrible! Imagine how Christ feels, thinking that millions of "Christians" still think they'll need a little more washin' before they can go to be with Him.

What is says is simple, and doesn't really require alot of explanation UNLESS you're trying to twist it to fit some doctrine that really goes against it!

I won't even dignify the wedding band remark with a reply.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Sheeeeesh!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Would the Lord find all these posts also very amusing?