• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Fill n the blank pop quz:

1. When I'm at work , the best way I can make use of my idle time is to ____________.

2. When I'm at home working in the yard, and I see one of my neighbors, this is a great opportunity for me to go over , say hi, and to ___________.

3. When I'm at the dinner table with my family, one important way I can contribute to the conversation is to _________.

4. When I'm at the grocery store, waiting in line, this is a great opportunity for me to ________________.

5. When I'm traveling, and stop to help a stranded motorist, this is a golden opportunity for me to ____________.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

1. When I'm at work , the best way I can make use of my idle time is to Work.

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

2. When I'm at home working in the yard, and I see one of my neighbors, this is a great opportunity for me to go over , say hi, and to Listen.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. John 46:10

3. When I'm at the dinner table with my family, one important way I can contribute to the conversation is to Compliment The Cook.

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47

4. When I'm at the grocery store, waiting in line, this is a great opportunity for me to Compliment The Creator.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

5. When I'm traveling, and stop to help a stranded motorist, this is a golden opportunity for me to Love.

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:18

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

1. When I'm at work , the best way I can make use of my idle time is to Work.

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

2. When I'm at home working in the yard, and I see one of my neighbors, this is a great opportunity for me to go over , say hi, and to Listen.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. John 46:10

3. When I'm at the dinner table with my family, one important way I can contribute to the conversation is to Compliment The Cook.

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47

4. When I'm at the grocery store, waiting in line, this is a great opportunity for me to Compliment The Creator.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

5. When I'm traveling, and stop to help a stranded motorist, this is a golden opportunity for me to Love.

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:18

wow! Those are some wonderful answers! "Witness" also works well in all of those blanks.

Guest shiloh357
wow! Those are some wonderful answers! "Witness" also works well in all of those blanks.
I think that is Joe's point. Each one of those responses illustrates a unique witness and ministry.