• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1952

You have to be certain that you even have the Holy Spirit. Read the accounts in Acts. What happened to those on Pentecost ? They received a clear sign that they had received.

Don't blame me if you end up in the wrong place on judgment day.

I think there are clear signs of the Spirit's presence but most often they aren't as 'unusual' as doves in the air or tongues of flame.The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy,peace, patience etc. and if the fruit is there so is He.

Salvation~!

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. Psalms 51:14

My LORD My God My Joy

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Praise The Holy Name Of Jesus ~ Glory~!

:24: :24: :24:

In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? Psalms 11:1

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You have to be certain that you even have the Holy Spirit. Read the accounts in Acts. What happened to those on Pentecost ? They received a clear sign that they had received.

One sign of the indwelling of the Spirit is our fruit...

Jas 3:4 Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs.

Jas 3:5 So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!

Jas 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.

Jas 3:7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,

Jas 3:8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

Jas 3:9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.

Not much fruit there no? So I guess not too much of the Holy Spirit either?

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

The mission of the follower of the Christ is to make and to strengthen/mentor Christians. (Matt. 28;18-20) This much blabbering, excuse my frankness, about don blame me if you end up in Hell is unchristian, unsavory and it is rotting fruit! The very duty of every follower is to assume the love for the unlovable and to care for the unworthy. Our example to emulate is the Son of God and like it or not, He died for the souls of every man, not just the Christian! I just get sick when I see these false Christ Followers post this puke in the places that stand for God!

People, all of you, lost and saved, look at yourselves! If you are a saved man you fall into one of the two main categories of Christianity, Christ-like or Carnal! If you are Christlike you will never discourage others to edify yourself, rather, it is your life mission to edify everyone else. Everybody else is lost or they are a Carnal Christian. Can you not and are you willing not to grow in Christ?