IGNORED

Has God stopped.....

Fez

Guest SDGS

Why do people believe that Earth is God's only creation, or that we people are the only life He made? Maybe the Bible is just for Earth, and there could be lots of other planets out there He also gave their own Bible to. This universe is always changing, and there a bazillions of other universes out there. Voyager is about to leave our universe and everyone is excited to see what happens, whether it keeps sending back pictures or vanishes, ect.

As far as I am concerned, God does it all. We are just one tiny dust mite in the grand scheme.

Guest SDGS

And bird songs don't have to be beautiful.

I am totally teasing because this hit me funny :) . Have you ever had a mockingbird outside your window, singing it's full repertoire of other birds songs he/she learned, at first so sweet you smile and smile,,, then begin to want to throw a rock at it so it will go away and stop driving you crazy? :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Why do people believe that Earth is God's only creation, or that we people are the only life He made? Maybe the Bible is just for Earth, and there could be lots of other planets out there He also gave their own Bible to. This universe is always changing, and there a bazillions of other universes out there. Voyager is about to leave our universe and everyone is excited to see what happens, whether it keeps sending back pictures or vanishes, ect.

As far as I am concerned, God does it all. We are just one tiny dust mite in the grand scheme.

Its God plan and we are the main focus of that plan. For most of us we can speculate all kinds of things into existance yet the Word of God is what we have to know His plans from, what He created is all written of in scriptures. We are told that He created the heavesn and the earth and after all that was finished He created man on this earth. We are not told of any other creations but the angels and us and for most of us the bible is the last word on it all.

If God had created other 'man' and personally I don't that there is, but if He had they would be bound by the same laws He set forth at creation, they also would be following the same laws as we do here. If not then He could not make the claim that He is the same yesterday, today and for all time. A God that is the same would not create men on one planet with one set of rules and another here or there. We also know the universe is not expanding but contracting, I've been hearing that for decades but have since heard science is saying the same thing. The entire universe is one big living entity just as we are always in entrophy, we die and give birth everything decays we see the same with the universe a star is born another dies out, etc. I know a few SDA's who tell me that each universe has its own 'humans' each has the same bible but earth is the only fallen planet and its off limits to everyone out there, I just cannot see a righteous God doing anything like that myself. We are the object of Gods desires, it is on this planet He created life for His purpose and its on this planet that He came and dwelt among us.

shalom,

Mizz

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This universe is always changing, and there a bazillions of other universes out there. Voyager is about to leave our universe and everyone is excited to see what happens, whether it keeps sending back pictures or vanishes, ect.

OK, you piqued the scientist in me.

I'm not sure what you mean here by "universes." Voyager is about to leave our Solar System. Our universe is billions of light years . . . well, we don't know what kind of shape it is . . . and it contains bazillions of galaxies. Is that what you are thinking?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I think God is always creating, when the glaciers came down through North America and created the mountain ranges, that was God's handy work. When a new volcano erupts, creating a mountain or island, that's God's handy work. When a baby is born, that's God's handy work.

People have no fear, God is always on the job. Our job is to take care of the small stuff, God will take care of the things that are way over our heads.

Guest SDGS

This universe is always changing, and there a bazillions of other universes out there. Voyager is about to leave our universe and everyone is excited to see what happens, whether it keeps sending back pictures or vanishes, ect.

OK, you piqued the scientist in me.

I'm not sure what you mean here by "universes." Voyager is about to leave our Solar System. Our universe is billions of light years . . . well, we don't know what kind of shape it is . . . and it contains bazillions of galaxies. Is that what you are thinking?

My bad :) . I meant voyager is leaving our solar system. Thank you for pointing my mistake.

I love the hubble site so I spend hours looking at the amazing photos the hubble takes. (Hubble not related to voyager)

I really don't have an issue believing that God does it all. Maybe God never meant for us earthlings to know about other universes He made, ect.

It is, to me, exciting to discover what voyager may do when it leaves our solar system.

I don't feel that science discovering things disproves God, but does the opposite, proves Him.

Edited by SDGS

I love the hubble site so I spend hours looking at the amazing photos the hubble takes.

:emot-highfive:

I think God is always creating,

Yes, but there is a difference between creating within the framework of what already exists versus creating things that have never existed before as was seen in Gen. 1.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I think God is always creating,

Yes, but there is a difference between creating within the framework of what already exists versus creating things that have never existed before as was seen in Gen. 1.

I see your point Neb. Is God creating things that never existed before, possible but I really don't know.

Guest SDGS

I love the hubble site so I spend hours looking at the amazing photos the hubble takes.

:emot-highfive:

Cool :wub: I just made the connection to your screen name. :thumbsup: