IGNORED

I watched as God moved people around her.

ears

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

She was so strong and healthy. Then became so frail. She went through so many rounds of chemo, remission, chemo....I was on my knees so many times begging the Lord not to make us go down that road. I didn't think I could ever stand losing her. I had such a tremendous fear of her dying and not having her in my life.

Then He comforted me in ways I can't hardly explain in words. I watched as he moved people around her. Every time we had something especially hard to go through,such as a bone marrow test or other procedures that were so uncomfortable for her. He would send people that went so far beyond duty to care for her. I can remember lab workers coming in to check on her at the end of their shifts. I can remember and E.R. worker one time came and sat with us when she had to be admitted and we were quite scared. He came also at the end of his shift. I seen nurses stand at her bed and rub her head, having done everything and nothing more than love to give her. I wondered so many times if these people were aware of how our Sweet Lord was using them to comfort her. I thanked him so many times for sending his comfort to her through these people. The last couple days my other sisters and I stayed at her bed. Praying for a peaceful death. We had been warned that it could have been an awful struggle to watch, but just couldn't not be there for her.

I'll Praise him forever for that most peaceful death he gave her. I believe she left us cradled in his arms.....He comforted her through so many people and when she no longer needed this earthly comfort he was there.... Praise you Dear Lord....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

:emot-heartbeat::emot-hug::emot-pray: I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

*hug*

I am so sorry my sister passed away a few yrs ago. I didn't mean to make anyone think that this was a recent loss, but I can certainly see now how you would think so..On my mind was how the Lord was there and was using people so give comfort to her and me. It is experiences that I hold in my heart as how the Lord sometimes moves......I can't imagine how people get through these times who don't know him....

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

:wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

I can so appreciate your testimony! My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in 2001. I found out about it the day after 9/11 and she didn't even make it to Christmas. Like you, there was a time when I remember thinking that I just couldn't bear her loss, especially after already losing our mother and my father. But God carried me through it. And as I sat at her funeral, feeling my grief swelling up within me until I thought I couldn't stand it one more moment, God just enveloped me with His peace. Glory to God that He is always there when we need Him, and that He sends us the people we need to help us in times of difficulty!

I can so appreciate your testimony! My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in 2001. I found out about it the day after 9/11 and she didn't even make it to Christmas. Like you, there was a time when I remember thinking that I just couldn't bear her loss, especially after already losing our mother and my father. But God carried me through it. And as I sat at her funeral, feeling my grief swelling up within me until I thought I couldn't stand it one more moment, God just enveloped me with His peace. Glory to God that He is always there when we need Him, and that He sends us the people we need to help us in times of difficulty!

Thank you winsomebulldog, I loved hearing how he comforted you also. How he loves all of us, is so alike. One can tell a story and another can confirm it...We really are his children his love is consistent to us all....

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I often think that I will die alone (I only have my husband and his sister) but I guess no-one is really alone at that time. Still, it's a little scary.