• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This from the Norwegian mass murderer..

Some have tried to pin "Christian fundamentalist" on him.

“As this is a cultural war, our definition of being a Christian does not necessarily constitute that you are required to have a personal relationship with God or Jesus,” he wrote. “Being a Christian can mean many things; That you believe in and want to protect Europe’s Christian cultural heritage … It is therefore essential to understand the difference between a ‘Christian fundamentalist theocracy’ (everything we do not want) and a secular European society based on our Christian cultural heritage (what we do want). So no, you don’t need to have a personal relationship with God or Jesus to fight for our Christian cultural heritage. It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian atheist …”

And we wonder why people like this do what they do?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian atheist …”

Ive heard that term before. There is even a wiki article on it. Obviously not a Christian.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

How can a person be a Christian agnostic or atheist? Doesn't the word Christian mean "follower of Christ?" How can a person follow Christ if you don't even believe he exists?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Now this more than proves that this dude is more than a few bricks short of a full load.

A Christian-atheist??????? unbelievable.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Thats the reality of our times. To many, Christianity is a cultural thing rather than a spiritual understanding.

People grow up in "Christian " families , in a "Christian" country and so they call themselves Christians, when they really have no idea of what a real Christian is, they don't know the significance of Christ, just that they grew up not practicing other religions and any limited exposure to religion was in a church so, yeh, "I'm a Christian".

I think it is really important when someone tells me they are a Christian that I take the time to find out just what their understanding of the term is. The thought of knowing that someone has it wrong and will continue on the wrong path because I didn't give them some advise bothers me to much.

They already have some belief in God but but are missing out on the joy of knowing and understanding His selfless love.

Like the dude in Norway who obviously has no idea of the significance of Christ.