IGNORED

The 10 commandments

Catsmeow

Guest shadow2b
Thank you Gary,

Your apology is accepted, and I have already forgiven you (Jan 10th to be exact).

Peace brother.

thank you so very much timothy,i really do mean to be a brother to ALL on every board from now on my-- sister & i do every now & then get into a heated debate??--discussion?? about things

[ mostly on GOD'S word ] but we don't really get mad??-angry?? it just sounds like we are but we never leave each others presence without a hug & a kiss--so if  [WE get into a heated discussion] you are ALL given A big HUG & KISS[on the forehead] right now & maybe we will all receive a lot of knowledge--wisdom by osmosis transferance?? does that sound scientifically confusing & goobeldy-gooky enough??

peace,love,joy[bro.]

SHALOM

shadow2b[Gary]

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
wellllllll, we [my wife & i] just spent some time on our knees with the FATHER & [ this is to all on these boards,on any thread i have posted on] i wish to beg everyone's pardon,

& ask each & everyone to please forgive me for any sarcastic,

rude,arrogant, threatening,abusive,ridiculing,or any other type

of post that was hurtful...we are all brothers & sisters in the Lord & sometimes i get caught up in a thread & forget who it is i'm talking to ..i sure don't talk to my blood sister the way i've spoken to some of you-- i apologize & ask you all to please forgive me...from this point onward i will really try very hard to speak to each of you the way i would like to be spoken to..if i start that type of stuff again,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Shadow, you haven't offended me at all.  Bless you and I am glad you're going to be posting more simply. :rofl:

Guest shadow2b
How do you explain or teach the meaning of Paul's word here

I Cor 9: 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

To me, we Jesus stated "It is finished," I understand the "it" to the work of redemption, the shedding of blood for our propititation.

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

trouble with your thesis is that you assume church is where those working

Guest shadow2b
hey thar,seeker.--hate to disagree with you but this time wordsower IS CORRECT. paul was speaking about being ENTANGLED in OR RETURNING TO

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

we used to know a guy that really liked to fight,hated cops, the sheriff would send 4 or 5 deputies to arrest him, he would punch out the deputies & throw them thru the nearest window or door, then wait till they woke up & walk along side of the squad car to jail,would not ride in the car ever.wellll he got saved started preaching &

would ask his old drinking buddies to church on sunday morning & if they didn't showup he'd go knock on their doors

& ask them again.if they didn't agree to go he would beat the

devil out of them throw them in his car & take them to church

preach to them then take them home after church

Surely that's not what you think I'm talking about?  Is it?  Oh, now shadow, take a look at the things I've said.  It's nothing at all like that.  (besides, I'm just a little short woman, don't think I could heft anybody over my shoulder)   :read:

In His Love,

Suzanne