IGNORED

The 10 commandments

Catsmeow

Guest shadow2b
Maybe a rock group I play an electic harp "guitar" and own a bass.

I think what the problem was is that we do not know or understand each other so I left my testimony in the Testamonials so that anyone you would like to know a little about me can read it.

I who like to know more about you people. Do you know each other personally or are you from all over and anywhere. It seems to me that some in this group are of Israeli desent. I'm I right.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Shadow 2b

Is Worthy Boards of any denominational background in their beliefs or is this website open to anyone.  :t3:  :rofl:  :a:

Guest shadow2b
Shadow 2b

Is Worthy Boards of any denominational background in their beliefs or is this website open to anyone.

Guest Waldans Mountain

Good morning all

I found this scripture and i would like to ask, who do you think the Holy One of Israel is?

ISAIAH 30 [9] That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

[10] Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:[11] Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.[12] Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:[13] Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.[14] And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.[15] For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

I believe that the Holy One is Jesus. Any other thoughts?

Guest Waldans Mountain

ISAIAH 30 [9] That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved

I think thats quite obvious to YOD.

How do I send a PM and what is a PM

How do I make a quote on a new post :t2:  :rofl:  :D

How do I send a PM and what is a PM

How do I make a quote on a new post :read:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Brad,

You can send a PM-private message by going to the little envelope on the bottom of the reply, by the signature or go to your messenger at the top right hand side of the screen and it will take you to a box like this where you put the persons screen name in and type and then send.  I'll send you one and then you'll figure it out.

To quote, copy the post and click the Quote button right above the reply box and copy the post and then hit Quote again. Like

(copied quote)

:a2:

Brad,

You can send a PM-private message by going to the little envelope on the bottom of the reply, by the signature or go to your messenger at the top right hand side of the screen and it will take you to a box like this where you put the persons screen name in and type and then send.