• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

This is hard to explain, but I'm gonna try. I know this person at work who has tried to help me. I mean help me by saving my job. anyway what I don't get it is that shes mean. She'll make nasty comments all the time or talk behind my back and much more that I won't get into detail. I don't get it why try to save my job but yet be mean. :noidea: Has this ever happened to anyone before. It's like if I had a friend who needed money and I gave them a hundred dollars, but yet I was making nasty comments and acted like I didn't like them. So why go through all the trouble for someone.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/17/1971

I think sometimes folks can be gruff for simple reason of insecurity but when theyre tryin to help you its their way of trying to be good to you ya should grab kindness and cherished it in time youll get to see other sides of them we dont know their story or why theyre mean but the sayings treat em with sugar not vinegar really does work in long run kindness does go long way too my scripture i like over this topic is this I corithians 13 vs 13 but now faith ,hope, love abides theses three but the greatest of theses is Love

Love isnt just a feeling its also an action were to strive in love thru all things as for your coworker that maybe her/his only way of showing love instead of questioning it just be glad for youre a light to that person have ya thought maybe youre rubbin off on them? Gbu tigs

Guest cakeandkittens

This is hard to explain, but I'm gonna try. I know this person at work who has tried to help me. I mean help me by saving my job. anyway what I don't get it is that shes mean. She'll make nasty comments all the time or talk behind my back and much more that I won't get into detail. I don't get it why try to save my job but yet be mean. :noidea: Has this ever happened to anyone before. It's like if I had a friend who needed money and I gave them a hundred dollars, but yet I was making nasty comments and acted like I didn't like them. So why go through all the trouble for someone. So Is This Supposed To Be Loving One Another Be Nice Then Mean.

I'm not sure I understand how your title relates to your post?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I think sometimes folks can be gruff for simple reason of insecurity but when theyre tryin to help you its their way of trying to be good to you ya should grab kindness and cherished it in time youll get to see other sides of them we dont know their story or why theyre mean but the sayings treat em with sugar not vinegar really does work in long run kindness does go long way too my scripture i like over this topic is this I corithians 13 vs 13 but now faith ,hope, love abides theses three but the greatest of theses is Love

Love isnt just a feeling its also an action were to strive in love thru all things as for your coworker that maybe her/his only way of showing love instead of questioning it just be glad for youre a light to that person have ya thought maybe youre rubbin off on them? Gbu tigs

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think thats pretty much well put huh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

This is hard to explain, but I'm gonna try. I know this person at work who has tried to help me. I mean help me by saving my job. anyway what I don't get it is that shes mean. She'll make nasty comments all the time or talk behind my back and much more that I won't get into detail. I don't get it why try to save my job but yet be mean. :noidea: Has this ever happened to anyone before. It's like if I had a friend who needed money and I gave them a hundred dollars, but yet I was making nasty comments and acted like I didn't like them. So why go through all the trouble for someone.

Shes afaid if you leave, she might not have anyone to bully anymore. I work with the same type of people. praying

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Galatians 5:

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

It seems like this is a test for you, God is longsuffering with us and He desires that we have the fruit of the Spirit, one of them being longsuffering.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/21/1981

Based on the very limited detial you gave it's hard to make conclusions. I will say you are talking about two different issues. Being mean relates to her personality. Not wanting to see you fired probably relates to her morality. She probably doesn't even realize that she is mean. Most peole don't think of themselves as being mean people. Another thought is that she doesn't believe anyone should be fired for any reason.

Edited by tjhawks1