• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

*edit YouTube links are not allowed*

Christian BEWARE: Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, is a NEO-CON RINO. This video will expose Perry's work for the North American Union, Texas Trans-corridor, violation of personal liberties and parental rights (mandated HPV Vaccine) and Perry's overall work as a servant of the New World Order. What's WORSE is Perry's pretended friendship with the "evangelical right". We show you his unedited prayer (that he read from a script) in which he does not pray in the Name of, nor does he mention by name, Jesus Christ. What is wrong with professing Christians today? How can so many who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ be deceived in every election?

http://www.eleventhhournews.com

http://www.kjvbiblebelievers.com

Guest Butero

I just got through watching the video, and here are my thoughts. There is no question that Perry has supported some things that I do not agree with. The video really told me nothing new in that regard. At the same time, I have watched this former Democrat turned Republican move to the right over time. That led to his primary challenge by Kay Bailey Hutchison. Perry was moving away from following the way of the more centrist George W Bush types to the point where many of them could no longer support him. So what that Perry wouldn't answer questions from people that looked like conspiracy kooks about the Bilderbergers and the New World Order? I don't know that I would have answered them either? :noidea:

While there are elements of truth to what was being said, there was also an element of conspiracy nonsense and attempts to make it look like anyone that would dare to come to differen't conclusions from those who made the video are stupid. I also take exception to the comments about all prayers that are not to the Father in Jesus name goes to Lucifer. In the prayer, Perry addressed it to the Lord and the Father. When I pray, I do so in Jesus name for the most part, but when I recite the Lord's Prayer, I do not. It doesn't mention Jesus' name specifically, and I don't believe that prayer goes to Lucifer. This is a scare tactic.

It is no differen't than another person I spoke with that said anyone that believed the gifts of the Spirit were in operation today was serving Baal. Baal is an idol god, not simply the default god of everyone who is not in the absolute truth. It was a scare tactic to alarm people into believing what the person was saying. The same tactic is being employed here.

At this point, I am inclinded to support Rick Perry as the most conservative and electable candidate in the GOP field. He is our biggest heavy weight, but I don't fault anyone supporting our other canidates like Michelle Bachman or even Ron Paul. The enemy I am most concerned with is Barack Obama. He has to go, and I have no intention of bloodying up any of our candidates. Do I have a preference? Absolutely, but any of them are better than Obama.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I also take exception to the comments about all prayers that are not to the Father in Jesus name goes to Lucifer.

They claim that? Aye, aye, aye!

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

I have heard that Perry is a globalist, and I think that in time we will get information giving us more information with regards to his leanings. Searching old news articles will reveal much.

I can not agree that anyone would be better than Obama. Anyone who deliberately hands us over to a one world government is equally as dangerous as Obama, if not more so.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Oh my head hurts, who knows what to believe. Every time you think there is a decent man in our political ring, you hear of an underlying story. I am about ready to throw in the towel and not vote or even listen to another politician. Lord help us. We can't believe our journalists, our nightly news is all about how to persuade us into thinking they have the most concern for our communities and our country. We are intellectually being raped by the large syndications. I believe the Lord can do miracles and that's about what it would take to give me any confidence in our leaders. I've had my tizzy fit and will shut up now.LOL :huh:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

I agree with you, joi. From my understanding of what seems clearly warned of in the scripture. It tells of the serious time we surely all see coming to us! The obsession with Globalism, the New World Order, or maybe it could even be called by the United World Government...it could and does go by MANY terms. To confuse.

But it's all the same thing. Revelation unfolding and a world dictator taking the reigns who will seem like a political answer to problems, but REALLY be Anti-Messiah. The ultimate 'wolf-in-sheep's clothing'.

Well, him and the False Prophet who gets him adoration as a 'god' who requires worship or perhaps even a more subtle, worship-like form of loyal devotion... ( Such as pledging allegiance to the New World Order or whatever name it may morph into eventually to trick people.)

We must be so careful not to believe the mass deception that is foretold in scripture. Never forget that Satan can easily come as an angel of light..." :wub:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Hi, ears. I was typing and just now read your excellent post. And I understand totally your godly venting. :) No really... I know just what you mean. Because I feel the same intense frustration! With all the intentionally misleading voices out there one could go stark raving mad.

Our media is owned by evil these days and I don't trust it. I take much of what I hear with a grain of salt. Much of it is downright sickening, too. All the murders and such. I'm ill enough. I don't need to get my stomach in a frenzy. But I wanted to say that I definitely share all your sentiments you posted.. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Oh my head hurts, who knows what to believe. Every time you think there is a decent man in our political ring, you hear of an underlying story. I am about ready to throw in the towel and not vote or even listen to another politician. Lord help us. We can't believe our journalists, our nightly news is all about how to persuade us into thinking they have the most concern for our communities and our country. We are intellectually being raped by the large syndications. I believe the Lord can do miracles and that's about what it would take to give me any confidence in our leaders. I've had my tizzy fit and will shut up now.LOL :huh:

You aren't alone ears.

So what that Perry wouldn't answer questions from people that looked like conspiracy kooks about the Bilderbergers and the New World Order? I don't know that I would have answered them either?

Because Perry has had talks with them! I think Perry is unamerican, he would rather the NWO as that are his views. There is alot of information about Rick Perry's past, he was friends with Al Gore, i could get into but i suggest that you do the research before voting for Perry.

I agree completely. Perry is a solid conservative who will get the country headed in the right direction. He's not perfect because no candidate is perfect.

I would challenge you to read about Perry's past going back to the 1980's and who he has been associated with. It would probably change your mind.