• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Egypt recalls ambassador to Israel over ambush

AP

By AMY TEIBEL - Associated Press,MAGGIE MICHAEL - Associated Press | AP – 39 mins ago..

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-recalls-ambassador-israel-over-ambush-083600043.html

Prayers....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Egypt recalls ambassador to Israel over ambush

AP

By AMY TEIBEL - Associated Press,MAGGIE MICHAEL - Associated Press | AP – 39 mins ago..

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-recalls-ambassador-israel-over-ambush-083600043.html

Prayers....

Amazing... but not surprising:

Turkey allows terrorists to take part in breaking a legal blockade. We are demanded to apologize

Egypt allows terrorists in her sovereign area to attack and kill Israeli civilians. We are demanded to apologize

Lebanon overtaken by terrorists have just veto'ed a UN security council condemning the last terrorist attack on Israeli civilians

Gaza terrorists have been shooting rockets at civilians for years now. We are asked to "moderate our responses"

Did I forget something?

Oh yes, Syrian top dog, Assad, is killing his own civilians with a very weak protest from the world

I'm glad the UN is not in charge of God's plan ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Well, ever since our President (emoch shemoh) sided with the overthrow of Mubarek and helped put the Moslem Brotherhood in charge of Egypt (no doubt a GOOD, GOOD thing, of course, and definitely NOT demonic....) Egypt has been more and more provocative towards Israel. The support ofPalestinian terrorists by Egyptian regulars demonstrates the angelic, and GOOD--definitely NOT demonic--goals of our Angelcrat President emoch shemoh.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Well, ever since our President (emoch shemoh) sided with the overthrow of Mubarek and helped put the Moslem Brotherhood in charge of Egypt (no doubt a GOOD, GOOD thing, of course, and definitely NOT demonic....) Egypt has been more and more provocative towards Israel. The support ofPalestinian terrorists by Egyptian regulars demonstrates the angelic, and GOOD--definitely NOT demonic--goals of our Angelcrat President emoch shemoh.

You may be right, Leonard, but I don't think I should take sides with another country's presidential debates.

Besides I don't think anything going, can be related to just one person, even if he is a president. I don't think anyone can make global moves on their own.

It is more of a concept, a world POV, a culture attitude or... most likely... a spiritual battle, we don't really have any control over.

Lets face it, if God really didn't allow Obama to be president... he would be.

Well, ever since our President (emoch shemoh) sided with the overthrow of Mubarek and helped put the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of Egypt (no doubt a GOOD, GOOD thing, of course, and definitely NOT demonic....) Egypt has been more and more provocative towards Israel. The support of Palestinian terrorists by Egyptian regulars demonstrates the angelic, and GOOD--definitely NOT demonic--goals of our Angelcrat President emoch shemoh.

You may be right, Leonard, but I don't think I should take sides with another country's presidential debates.

Besides I don't think anything going, can be related to just one person, even if he is a president. I don't think anyone can make global moves on their own.

It is more of a concept, a world POV, a culture attitude or... most likely... a spiritual battle, we don't really have any control over.

Lets face it, if God really didn't allow Obama to be president... he wouldn't be.

:thumbsup:

:24: :24: :24:

_________

______

___

Boy That Hurts

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Revelation 3:19

Not

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Praise His Holy Name

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

Praying~!