IGNORED

talk to me about my false religious beliefs

Guest whatistruth

Guest whatistruth

I see people on here say they have the truth and I respect that.Whats a cult?Was Jim Jones a cult,David Koresh?Crazy guy a few years back following haleys coment?Jehovah Witnesses ??? no I am going to be a witness.The record on what we be believe set straight here.Did Jesus Christ die for our sins?yes!Read these 2 verses be open hearted you please tell me by looking at these 2 verses and tell me what I saying is wrong about these 2 verses okay?Please I don't mean no despect.King James version 1611 edition---LUKE 24:39 Jesus says" Behold my hands and my feet:that it is I myself:handle me,and see: for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus in Luke24:39 says a spirit has no flesh and bones he's showing the disciples he has flesh and bones.

John 4:23 God is a Spirit :and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.Jesus himself is saying this!!!

Jesus said spirit has no flesh and bones ,a spirit isn't human in other words.Was Jesus human?yes he was .did he have flesh and bones?yes he did?did he die?yes he did did he say God was a spirit?yes he did.

Point is this and it is very simple.Jesus was a human being with flesh and bones and he said a spirit has no flesh and bones .Jesus said God was a Spirit.Jesus was not God on earth.He said himself that GOD WAS A SPIRIT......Jesus said he had flesh and bones.Jesus bled a spirit doesn't bleed.The truth is Jesus WAS NOT God.

I sorry for telling the truth like this.Jehovah Witnesses realize Christendom is blinded by Satan.You will shake your head and say they are going to burn in hell them Jehovah Witnessess,talking about Jesus like they do.What it is that we witnesses bring up points that really bother you.Like this one.Who did people worship before Jesus was born?humm, tell me?Show me in the old testament where Daniel worshiped Jesus Christ?Show me were Jacob worshiped Jesus.Exodus 6:3 says Jehovah is the God of Jacob.

Jesus said you would be hated for my name sake.People hate Jehovah Witnesses.What does Jesus name mean in Hebrew?it means" Jehovah is Salvation"

Isaiah 2:2-4 read AND tell me again who the God of Jacob is.....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

:x:

Hebrews 1:1 through Hebrews 1:14 (KJV)

1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the

prophets, 2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of

all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the

express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by

himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

What God do you worship my friend?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  872
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

If Jesus wasn't at least part of God, then why is he referred to in both old and new testament as Emmanuel, which means "God with us"?

The Jewish faith are still waiting for their saviour. They have rejected Jesus as saviour except those who are called 'messianic"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Please explain these 3 passages

John 1: 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. .......14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 8: 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."

57"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"

58"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" 59At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds

John 20: 26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

28Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

29Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

:t2: thanks Jade my buddy!

Guest whatistruth
The Jewish faith are still waiting for their saviour. They have rejected Jesus as saviour except those who are called 'messianic"

thats another thing and you bring up a great point.People still think that The Jews are still God 's chosen people but they don't accept christ as the savior.When they rejected christ Peter went out to the gentiles and thats when gentiles started accepting christ.Why would God accept them when they wouldn't accept christ?False teaching my friends,

Guest whatistruth
If Jesus wasn't at least part of God, then why is he referred to in both old and new testament as Emmanuel, which means "God with us"?

God with us.Okay Lets look at this verse John 17:3 And this is life eternal,that they might know thee the only true God,and Jesus Christ<Who God sent>whom thou sent.

Notice what Jesus said and what he called his Father?he called his father THE "ONLY" T-R-U-E God.If you are God as many say Jesus is ,why would you say another "being"was the "ONLY" T-R-U-E God?think about that".Only "means no other being is the T-RU-E God,"ONLY" the father is the T-R-U-E God Jesus himself is saying this.....

God is with us how?AS A PEOPLE! Israel of the Old Testament

as long as they would follow his commandments and do as God said he would be with them.Remember the Red Sea crossing?God is with us as a people saving us from the Egyptians.God wasn't with the Egyptians,they worshipped false lifeless Gods.......New Testament, Who did Jesus go too first ?The Hebrews thats who.No one but the Jews first then everyone else God was still with them as a people.Jesus healed people,show people how to pray ,how to worship,how to live.If you did as the Israel people did and worship the God of Israel then God would be with you too.The Jewish leaders became arrogant,treated Gods people humble jews bad,Jesus put them in there place and they hated Jesus for it,the jewish leaders that is...

John 1:1 in the greek langauge in which the new teastament was wrote John 1:1 Says the word was a God.Did Jesus have God like powers yes!notice Satan is called a God too!!!2nd Corinthians 4:4.........remember Jesus said his father was the only true god..............

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Oh boy.

Here we go.

t.