mizzdy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I thought this is a well thought out and written article. There may be some who disagree with the writers thoughts but I do believe he has hit it on the head.

shalom,

Mizz

:thumbsup:

_________

______

___

“When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.” – Luke 21:20

In other words, He warned those who would listen, “Don’t stay and fight for Jerusalem for this that I have spoken is ordained. Live to fight another day; but fight to advance My purposes and My Kingdom.”

That is what I’m saying –terrible and undesirable changes are coming to America and the world. As an American, I grieve. But as a citizen of the Kingdom of God, I am not to grieve for something that cannot withstand the weight of His justice but to be prepared to serve His purposes – even in the midst of chaos - should that kingdom collapse. We are told that our warfare is not carnal and that we don’t war against flesh and blood – but we will have to wage war against principalities and those powers that rule the kings of the earth. This change and this climactic battle might not come today or tomorrow or even this decade but it will come. So then, let us set our face upon Him and turn our ear to heed His voice that we might be those who overcome the snares and devices of the Adversary. Finally, remember the words of Y’shua who said:“When you see these things begin to happen, look up, lift up your head for your redemption is at hand.” Shalom!

http://www.billcloud...3gscZ_wC3LhV24E

_________

______

___

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Some good obeservations in that artical

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

:thumbsup:

Mat 11:He who has ears, let him hear

Dennis

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Nail, meet Head.

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I think civil unrest and perhaps future civil war has crossed just about every American mind in the past year. Things just seem to have gotten worse and worse. The sad part is that most people think it has to do with money. But IMO it has nothing to do with money and everything to do with how far this country, and this world, have strayed from our God. I think we should all be praying for mass repentence of all nations.

I think civil unrest and perhaps future civil war has crossed just about every American mind in the past year. Things just seem to have gotten worse and worse. The sad part is that most people think it has to do with money. But IMO it has nothing to do with money and everything to do with how far this country, and this world, have strayed from our God. I think we should all be praying for mass repentence of all nations.

Amen~!