IGNORED

BAD BAD BAD Thoughts

Jacqueline

I understand crusader

I didn't know. I've only been here a short time and evidentally stillwaters has only been here a short time. It seems like forever to me because in that short time, I have managed to get into a lot of hot water.

I'm with you on this one Kandi...I get ankle deep in it here all the time! ...LOL.. Welcome to the club!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Ok Jacqueline, Those thoughts you have about gentleman from your church are evil imaginations. You can bind them, cast them out in the name of Jesus. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus. Renounce them as soon they start to bother you. Your Dream is very deceiving. You have to nullify the power of this dream, renounce it and destroy the power of this dream. Break any evil soul ties with this man. Because you never know what is his thinking may be, his wife is pregnant, and he goes wild in his imaginations. Who knows? Bring the blood of Jesus between you and him. And invite Jesus Christ in this situation. Use the word of God when this thought will bother you. Use your weapons against evil attacks. Your weapons are: The Word of God, The Name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your mind, will emotions, cast down evil imaginations. Ask Father to help you. To deliver you from evil one. Pray Ps.23 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. When thoughts are coming you tell:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Jacqueline, try reading Phillipians 4:8. It has helped me many times! Be blessed my dear sister.

Hi:

You are not experiencing anything uncommon. It is an evil spirit called lust. If you are not in the Word daily, get into it and apply it to your life, and things will change by "The renewing of your mind"...When these thoughts come to you...go against them in the name of Jesus..they will leave maybe only for a short time, but eventually as you resist the devil...He has to flee...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe you when you say no have no sexual feeling towards him whatsoever. I had a dream once about being in bed with a man (older and someone I did not even the slightest bit of physical attraction to) (being asleep and waking up) and the man being asleep and rolled over the other direction. I kept wondering in the dream "where is the wife?" ......in the dream I was so, so, tired and just wanted to go to sleep....I was in my own bed. I ended up getting out of bed & read & read my Bible for an hour or so....I was totally horrified why I would have such a dream. It happened several times.

I really didn't know what the dream was saying at the time but feel now it was a warning from God to get away from this family. This man was a perfectionist and I believe compared me to his wife in other ways (not physical). I think the wife was jealous for some reason although I did nothing wrong.

Job 33:14-17 (NIV) tells us God warns us in dreams:

"For God does speak, now one way, now another--though man may not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn men from wrongdoing, and keep him from pride, "

Do you think God could be warning you to stay away from the man?

In Christ,

amazedbyhislove

Edited by amazedbyhislove

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

First let me say I am not a believer. So take my advice as you will.

People are attracted to each other. Its natural. Without that attraction we would have died out a long long time ago. So when we see people that appeal to us we are going to be tempted. This in and of itself is not a problem. It is when we become obsessed with it that it becomes a problem.

Because you believe that the mere suggestion of desire is a sin this creates a situation where you are not able to internally resolve this issue. You attempt to distance yourself from your attraction thinking it somehow makes you a bad person. Because of this you are not able to deal with the problem realistically. You do not accept your own roll in the situation and seek to push the "blame" elsewhere. There is no blame. You are simply attracted to this person.

Now there can be a problem with this. If you become obsessed with this person you will experience an emotionally negative spiral. It can become personally destructive if you do not deal with it properly. But if the matter is simply one of mild attraction then you should not worry terribly about it. Follow whatever cultural practices you feel comfortable with and enjoy your life as best you can.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I came into this discussion late.

One should not read more into this situation than what is there.

It is only a dream.

What is there to ask forgiveness for? You did nothing wrong. You did not create the dream.

This man has done nothing wrong to you either.

Dreams are a result of millions of unrelated images since the last dream.

The sub conscious only processes, it does not determine right or wrong.

The only power that the devil has is the power of suggestion and through that the invitation to sin.

A wise teacher that I had once said, "Dreams are a tool for the Holy Spirit to clean out our minds of the images that have attached themselves to our sub conscious. So relax, say thank you Jesus, and go back to sleep."

It is as you dwell on these things and give more place than they are due that you will give in to the enemies suggestions and go down roads self condemnation, guilt, and hatred.(unjustified towards the man)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/24/1952

Commit your actions to GOOD WORKS and GOOD THOUGHTS will follow.

Blessings!