• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/19/1965

Reject Jesus and the sacrifice that He made and let the penalty of the Law fall upon you.

Either God pays or you do, forever. Which will it be? (Heb 10:26) "For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins".

If there is no sacrifice available for you, then God's wrath abides upon you because He hates sin and your sin is not removed (John 3:36).

Trust Jesus alone or the wrath of God will abide upon you forever.

The sobering fact is that God is so holy and righteous that He hates the sinner (Psalm 5:5, Lev.20:23, Prov.6:16-19, Hos.9:15). Some may say that we should say that God only hates the sin, but loves the sinner. But the above scriptures speak contrary to that.

(Pro.8:17) "I love them that love me;" (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

It is better to accept the love of God found in Jesus than to reject it and suffer His wrath.

I believe therefore I speak. Always remember that there is peace in Jesus. May the Lord God give skill and understanding to all who truly seek the truth.

In Jesus name, A-MEN.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shiloh357

There is no scriptural basis for saying that there are two different kinds of hate. It says in several places that God hates, for example "For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and wrongdoing." and "Again and again I sent my servants the prophets, who said, ‘Do not do this detestable thing that I hate!" and "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." Nowhere does it say that this hate is a hate different from human hate. That's just not biblical or true.

Humans cannot love or hate the way God does. God's love is untainted by sin, just as his expression of hate is untainted by sin. That puts any expression of hate or love by God in an entirely different category than the human/carnal expression.

God loves completely and perfectly and he loves man on a deeper level than any person could. God's love is redemptive in nature. Human love is not. Human love is hot one day, cold the next. It is fickle and preferential. Human love is usually based on a sysmtem of performance based acceptance. God's love isn't. God's love cannot be expressed in human terms.

Likewise, God's expression of hate is unlike the carnal human expression of it. God's expression of hate is not the sinful, murderous hate that humans are familiar with. Human hatred is unredemptive. God's hate is is not. It is something we have no point of reference to in human experience. It is something I don't even fully understand, but I know based on who God is, that he can love and hate at the same time and there is no contradiction because He can do both perfectly.

As for the Scripture about Jacob and Esau, the Bible is using a common ancient near east covenant terminology where "love" and "hate" simply mean to "prefer more" or to "prefer less." Those familiar with ancient near eastern covenant terminology pick up on the meaning immediately. God is not using "hate" in the sense of "contempt" in Romans 9 in reference to Esau.

It is wrong to project OUR carnal expression of hate on to God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

name='shiloh357' timestamp='1321318522' post='1740470

name='jaybo' timestamp='1321280514' post='1740227

It is wrong to project OUR carnal expression of hate on to God.

:amen:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Ozell, for all the time you have continously told everyone how much God hates sinners, you could have been praying for God to help you love them and lead them to him. Sorry, this all sounds quite unbalanced to me, too much emphasis on hatred and not enough on the love of God who is anxious to save sinners.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

There never should be any doubt about the love of God toward every soul that has walked the face of this earth and also those who were born into this world and those who had untimely death's. God loves his entire creation all the creatures he made and his life he put inside of them all. God dosen't hate the vines that take over a tree and choke it to death both the tree and the vine are creations of God. The tree was only doing it's purpose being a tree and the vine was doing it's purpose as a vine. Without a doubt God loves his entire creations.

It is the same way with the human race as we are also creatures of the Lord. When it comes to the love of God toward fallen mankind it should never be questioned by a believer for you yourself as a dirty rotten sinner, or even you didn't have much on your account you still experienced the love of God and that love is always there despite those who reject the blood of Christ who is the atoning sacrifice for the sins of all mankind. That love extends to the righteous and the unrighteous.

God's love is there 24/7 for anyone that comes as a little child in humilty and faith.

Deuteronomy 28:1-14 ( vs.1-2 concerning blessings of obedience) vs. 1) AND IT shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: vs. 2) And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. (vs. 3-14 tells of the blessings for your obedience)

Deuteronomy 28:15-68 (vs.1 concerning the curses of disobedience vs. 15) But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: (verses 16-68 tells of the curses for disobedience)

It is we ourselves who has to choose life or death God will not force his love on anyone. However, God will give you over to a reprobate mind where your sins will eventually destroy your body and your soul if you do not turn away from their own sins.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This verse here has been memorized and quoted throughout the generations and it still has the same power today as it holds the message ever so strongly that God the Father so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son. In the great love of the Father he gave his only begotten Son that he had to the world to suffer the agony of the cross that through the blood sacrifice of his Son Jesus. Having an opportunity for everlasting life we can have everlasting life by simple faith. Through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus we also will be raised to everlasting life

Not everyone will choose to believe in Jesus and because of this they will perish as they remain condemned by not putting their faith in Jesus.

The love of God fills the entire earth but not everyone wants to receive the great love of the Father.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Psalm 5:

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm11:

5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Lev.20:

23 "Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them."

Prov 6:

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Hosea 9:

15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

While it is true that there are indeed people whom God hates, it needs to be understood that God does not "hate" the same way we do. When you see the word "hate" in those verses, you must not project the carnal expression of hate that is expressed by human beings on to God.

As expressed by humans, hate is murderous and unredemptive. This may be hard to understand, but God's hatred does not exclude His love. God is still able to love those whom people He hates, because God's hatred is not carnal and stained with sin. It is perfect and it is righteous and it is redemptive. We don't have a point of reference for how hatred can be redemptive, but with God it is. God relates to mankind redemptively. His love, hate and other communicable attributes are redemptive in nature. God's hatred and His love can peacefully co-exist.

There is no scriptural basis for saying that there are two different kinds of hate. It says in several places that God hates, for example "For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and wrongdoing." and "Again and again I sent my servants the prophets, who said, ‘Do not do this detestable thing that I hate!" and "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." Nowhere does it say that this hate is a hate different from human hate. That's just not biblical or true.

Considering that God is not human and we are not Spirit as He is, we do not understand how God feels or sees things apart from our own understandings. God does not hate the way we do, we hate with our whole beings usually, we lead with our hearts and emotions something I do not think God does. He weighs all by the very laws that He created, when we try and break the laws of nature things go wrong, so that tells us that we cannot know the mind of God. God throughout scriptures tells us, shows us the guidelines, He shows through His word what is acceptable and what is not and that shows us at least in our terms how God sees things. Esua was not hated the way we hate others, but that God knew Esua knew better and still threw away his birthright for food when God could have provided all for him with just a bit of patience. God is righteous in His judgments always, men tend not to be as hard as they try.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Does God love everyone?

Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated. God is love. Judgment is God's peculiar work. God said, "All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and stiff necked people." It seems to me that God would have been perfectly just to have let all the world go to the Lake of Fire. In His precious grace and mercy He has lifted many millions from the filth of sin and has in fact betrothed Himself to them so that they can enjoy the most amazing 'happily ever after' that there has ever been!!!

We are told that our love for our family and our own life is to be like hate (paraphase :)) when compared to our love for God. The LORD is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works. Perhaps God does love everyone (it is His nature) but He doesn't love everyone equally and love is not His only attribute...His love is perfectly righteous and His righteousness is perfectly loving. "We beheld His glory, full of grace and truth!

God bless all of my eternal brothers and sisters that read this!

NTMicaiah

Ozell, for all the time you have continously told everyone how much God hates sinners, you could have been praying for God to help you love them and lead them to him. Sorry, this all sounds quite unbalanced to me, too much emphasis on hatred and not enough on the love of God who is anxious to save sinners.

this is your opinion forced on by emotions

I have not told anyone anything People read the verses themselves and God told them his feelings

if you read the post then you should have understood God told them and not me.

If God loved everyone we would not have this verse here

Revelation 21

25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Edited by ozell