• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

There was a time I argued the timing of the rapture. Not any more. It will happen at God's appointed time

and my actions are not to change because of when it does/does not happen. That said, I have read some

interesting points of view in this thread. Knowledge increasing. . . perhaps.

As for me, I would love to see and hear the two witnesses that God has prepared for those tribulation times, but am ready to take what God has for me. Don't these two just stir your curiosity? God so wonderfully taught through His prophets of old, and I can only try to imagine what He has for these two men to say to mankind.

Revelation 11:3

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Me too! I think we will, too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It is vital to live each second as if we were going to die the next. We will never know when we will pass into the next life, so live it for Christ.

I am concerned for those who believe they will not see the tribulation, if the rapture happens after the tribulation starts. I often wonder how hard it would be for them to accept that their theology was incorrect. Be prepared for whenever He calls.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Personally, I believe it starts in Revelation 6. Who else but God can perform the events?

Revelation 6:12-17 (NKJV)

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

Here are the testimony of those who witnessed the events, understanding what these events truly are.

And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Is it the wrath that you see starting in Rev. 6? If so how do account for the scriptures further on in Rev. that show the elect still here? In Rev. 18 we have judgment on Babylon the great, which is the wrath of God. It is also the time the righteous and wicked get their rewards. God sends His angels to serve His will, we read everywhere in Rev. that angels are doing these things, of course its by His power alone that anything is done. I see things happening on a time line, wrapped up in the fall feast, I believe, are the ways to understand the end of the age. Not saying I know more than anyone else so please dont think that. I have come to see the whole plan of God wrapped up in the feasts, its truly interesting to read prophecy from a hebraic way of thinking. But I don't take myself too seriously regarding it all its interesting to talk about it all isnt it though.

shalom,

Mizz

I believe when Paul spoke of being "caught up", this event will be sometime toward the very end of the tribulation, if not at the very end. I also believe that we will be protected through Gods wrath, not taken out of it. I can think of no better testimony of His love and protection for His people then this.

I am not familiar with the festivals as most are, so I do not know when it will begin or end. I have been studying the sequence of how things appear to come about. I too enjoy discussing the end time events, though I will be among the first to admit that I don't hold all the answers. I can only go as scripture leads me.

God Bless Sis.

The Bible speaks of people who are in darkness and who times will overtake as a thief in the night. The Bible also speaks of believers as not being in this category. The times will not overtake us as a thief in the night because we have the program. When you go somewhere and they call out "Programs, get your Programs here" a person can purchase a program and know more about what is going on. Are we sure that when the Bible says that all are fleeing from the wrath of God that it means all people without exception? When the Bible tells us that everyone went out to be baptized by John are we to conclude that 100% of the people, every single human being in that area went and was baptized?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts,

NTMicaiah

Are you addressing my post(s)? If so, please point out where I addressed what you are addressing in your reply. I am having a hard time following your reply from what I posted.

The verses you mentioned speak of "every slave and every free man" fleeing from God's wrath. Someone asked about how the elect could still be there and mentioned being protected through God's wrath, not taken out of it. I am trying to add some things that I hoped would relate to this and would hopefully shed some light on the matter.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The verses you mentioned speak of "every slave and every free man" fleeing from God's wrath. Someone asked about how the elect could still be there and mentioned being protected through God's wrath, not taken out of it. I am trying to add some things that I hoped would relate to this and would hopefully shed some light on the matter.

Good enough! I will wait for your additions.